13: Back To The Beggining

Plez Reed.
Sorry it took so long to write, but here's the new chapter. Been getting slight writers block for a bit and my auto correct is messing up a lot, so I hope you can all forgive me for publishing so late. And, btw, if you look back on earlier chapters, you'll see my stupid broken auto correct has messed up even that. I'll try to fix it though. Sorry!
Enjoy!

Part 1 - Chapter 13
"Mother! Father! Iske! My friends are here!"
"Ok, Honey. Have fun, and don't go too far into the forest. Remember to keep warm and don't go to the dock. The fishermen are back with this months haul of fish and supplies. Don't get in their way. Love you dear." Your mother bends over to kiss your forehead.
"Bye Sis. Have fun. And yous Sakura and Asagao." Your older brother Iske waves to you.
"Make sure you're not back too late." Your father pats your head.
"I won't!" You grin sweetly.
"Come on let's go!" Sakura waves to your family.
"Fine, fine." Asagao slumps.

When you, Sakura and Asagao were at the entrance to the forest by the village..

"What are we playing?" You ask.
"I don't care which game we play." Asagao kicks some snow.
"Let's go to the Adam Tree!" Sakura smiles as she grabs your small hand.

The three of you run deeper into the heart of the forest until you reach a giant Treasure Tree.

After hours and hours of running, laughing and playing you and the others walk back to the village, towards the setting sun.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble! I got so distracted I forgot (y-n) had to be back before sun-set!" Sakura stresses.
"Oh who cares what her parents say, let alone ours." Asagao said in her usual moody voice.
"It's okay Sakura. If we say we got distracted playing then I'm sure it'll be okay." You say sweetly.

When you get the edge of the forest, you, Sakura and even Asagao were shocked.

Screaming, yelling, stones crumbling, trees falling over, flames.

Marines...

Marines were burning your village down, killing your friends and family, destroying their futures.

"Mother! Father! Iske!" You scream. "Please! Stop it!"
"(y-n), Stop it! They'll hear us!" Sakura exclaimed.

In the distance you could here a bunch of marines saying "Did you hear that?" and "There's three children on that hill! Let's get 'em!"

"They're coming for us! Run, (y-n)! Run!"

Yelling, the group of marines came charging at them, while the three ran into the forest as quick as they could.

After passing the Treasure Adam Tree, you and Sakura and Asagao were completely out of breath but you continued to run as you heard the yelling of the group of marines behind you.
Suddenly, you tripped over one of the many Adam Tree's roots, and fell to the ground.

"(y-n)!" The flower duo exclaim as they rush to your side.
"(y-n), get up! They'll catch us!" Asagao helps you to the ground, but the marine group had already caught them up. "Man, you guys run fast."
"Now girlies." The first marine, probably the leader, steps up, intimidating you and the girls. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Which one is it gonna be..."
"The hard way of course!" Sakura and Asagao yell and both kick the leader to the ground.