7: My Home Village Part1

"I'm so cold!!" The group complain in a shivering huddle.
"It's not that cold." Bepo says as he walked calmly behind you and Laws crew.
'That's 'cause you have fur.' You sweatdrop.

The Heart Pirates and you were now on your home island, which was covered knee deep in sparkly snow. Sure, it was pretty, but freaking freezing! You hoped to collect more of the puzzle pieces that your past is imprinted on, but the thing is..

You worried that Law didn't want you to know it. Your past, I mean. And you didn't know why. But you were prepared for the worst.

Interrupting your thoughts, you heard someone shouting at you to look. Over to the side, Jean was doing clumsy ballet veeeeery loudly and was stomping around everywhere. Then, to make matters worse, everyone(everyidiot) started clapping loudly as well.

"STOP IT!!! YOU'LL START AN AVALANCHE!!" You scream. You cover your mouth and look toward the mountain.

Your and everyone else's eyes pop out as you all look at the great mound of white that was tumbling down the mountain.

"RUNNNNN!!!!!" Penguin yells and starts running but Bepo was already at the beach.

Everyone starts running for their lives. Even that calm nothing-will-faze-me Law.

Eventually, the snow catches up to even dainty-little-you, who was running side by side with Law in front of the crew (except Bepo, obviously). You try to jump out of the way, but that just made it way worse. Law grabs you before you get plunged into the snow, and you pass out in his arms...