9: My Home Village Part3

"I think I stepped on something, Asagao!"
"Well, dig it up then!"
"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"

Shachi groans and rubs his eyes as. 'I'm so cold! Didn't we get dragged down by an avalanche?' He opens his eyes, looking up at the sky. Penguin and Jean Bark were knocked out cold beside him.

"Wierd. What's with the outfits, boys? Sakura! They woke up!"
"I'm coming!"

In front of them they found two young girl, in their teens.

One had blue hair with the occasional white strike. She had a mean, yet beautiful, face with pale, clear skin. Her lips were coloured dark red and her eyes were outlined black with sparkly blue eyeshadow and a hint of blush on her cheeks. She wore black leather boots with purple and blue patterned jeans. On the top half of her body, she wore a grey snow jacket with white stripes going up and down it. Her name was Asagao ( Morning Glory (flower) in Japanese.

Means 'hope of love' and 'bond of love' )

The second girl had pink hair that flowed straight down to her hip. She had a soft, friendly slightly tanned skin and face. She had pink lips and blush. Soft natural eyeliner but bold pink on her eyelids to go with her pinky-purple orbs. She wore a pink skirt and purple leggings along with pastel apricot padded snow boots. She also had a knitted red jumper and a white padded jacket with a fluff-rimmed hood and the same as a hat. Her name was Sakura ( Cherry blossom (flower) in Japanese. The national flower of Japan.

Means 'Beautiful heart' and 'accomplishment' )

"Hey, you! What's your name!" Asagao rudely asked.
"Asagao! Don't you know it's rude to ask someone's name without giving yours first!" Sakura scolded Asagao. "My name is Sakura and this one is called..."
"I can tell my own name. It's Asagao. Now speak up Shades!"
"... My name is Shachi. Those two are Penguin and Jean. Can you tell me where we are?" Shachi huffs.
Sakura suddenly jumps in front of Asagao.

"Welcome to Sunōairando!"

Hi! Happy Start-Of-The-Summer-Holidays from Scotland! Time for lie ins and CHOCOLATE!!!

But srsly.. Chocolate...

Anyway, sorry for the short chapter but I've been watching One Piece non-stop all week.... *sighs then squeals*

Anyway I hope all of you who've started holidays have a great one and enjoy their holidays!

Bye!

P.S I'm pretty sure Sunōairando is Snowy Island in Japanese.