Chapter 9

Excuse mistakes and grammar errors! Thanks!

Kelis-

Me and Drew are getting close. He's not what I thought yeah he sell drug but at the same time this is something he doesn't want to do forever. We not together but he comes around all the time. Which I really like.

For Antonio ass i don't even know anymore. We haven't really been seeing each other only when we at school. I'll text him and he want text back or text back hours later. I'm having a feeling thats it's somebody else but I don't know.

Right now it's like 11pm and I'm up waiting on Drew to come over . He pick me up from work and told me he will be back later but shit I'm tired and I'm about to go to sleep on his ass. I went to my room and got under the covers when my phone started to ring (on the run part II) by Beyoncé.

"Hello" I answer.

"Open the door" Drew said

I hang up and move the cover off and me and wen to open the door.

"What's up babe", He said while giving me a hug.

"Hey" I said back while letting go and walk to my room.

When he came I was already over the covers about to go back to sleep. He came in took everything off but his basketball shorts. He then wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"What's wrong" He whisper in my ear.

"Nothing I'm just tired" I said back

"Awww" He said

I went off to sleep.............

The next day

I woke up around 8 to get my little brother and sister up for school. I went to the kitchen and they was already up eating cereal. They growing up on me they both I the 5th grade so I know they good but that's still my little brother ad sister. I went and there room and got their uniform out to ironed it after that they came in and start getting ready. I went back I my room to put on my shoes ad pants so I could walk them to the bus stop. Drew was still sleeping. I went into the living room and my brother and sister was about to walk out the door.

"Where the hell yall going without me" I said

"Sissy we want to walk ourselves to the bus stop Bray's brother and sister do it" Kenneth said

I thought about it for a minute why not they smart and know not to talk to stranger and Brandy's little brother and sister be on the bus stop with them. 

"OK" I said giving them a kiss.

I went back in my room and got back in bed. When I was about to go back to sleep.

"Babe lets go a date" Drew said.

I turned around and said,"Forreal"

"Yeah lets spend the day together" he said

"Aight but lets go back to sleep" I said falling asleep.

We woke up around 12 and start getting ready for our date. He didn't tell me were we was going but that's its going to be chilled. I was happy.

We got in the car and our first stop was the nails salon. This fool said he need his feet done. It was nice I got my feet and nails done and he got my feet done. After that we went to the park and had walk his dog. We stop by his moms house to get his dog King. It was so nice we was holding hands acting like a real couple we was cute. While we was walking I seen Antonio with this girl and a baby boy that look just like him. They look so happy and like a cute little family.

I was pissed seeing him with a baby that don't look no older than 2. I know he didn't have a baby while we was fucking around. I know we wasn't boyfriend and girlfriend but  I'm still. I'm pissed. I know yall like she on a date why care but me and Drew isn't nothing but friends and sometimes he eats me out from time to time. So this is the reason why he don't return my texts cause he's being a family man. I was pissed.

I'm have to have a talk with Antonio as soon as possible I don't like that one bit. I feel like I was being played the whole time we was messing around and you know what fuck Antonio and I'm done.

Its short.......I know but lets just say the drama about to begin.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW ME