Moving in

I didn't want to move from New York to Atlanta in Georgia. But if I want to live with my dad while my mom go on a trip without me, I just have to live there. My dad said "son, someday your son is going to do the same. If you and some lady gets divorced." "Yes, sir." "Now, cheer up. We're almost there." He said. Never forget what he said. It has always been in the front of my head with other things that I will never forget. I decided to listen to music. I grabbed my headphones and jammed out. We got to Atlanta but we didn't go through the city. My dad has always hated the loudness and beeping noise on the cars. I looked outside and saw a small house. "I'm guessing we are living there?" "Nope. Next to it." "Oh." The house was big. I went inside with some boxes and then looked outside the window and looked at the small house. I looked at the window on the small house and I saw a girl inside writing in her notebook. She had long blonde hair. She had a tank top that had flowers on it and was reddish pinkish. When I looked at her it was like I was in heaven. Nobody was there just me and her. I grabbed some sheets, blankets and pillows and set up my bed. I put my desk in of the window so I could see her face. Then I put my clothes in the walk in closet. I grabbed my laptop and some books and pencils and notebooks on my desk. I put up some pictures of some of my favorite bands. The one next to my bed is Imagine Dragons. They are my favorite. My favorite songs are Thunder, the top of the world, and others.