Meeting her

After I saw her through the window, I knew that she was one. When she was at her desk I was too. I looked up and then she looked up. We both smiled. I waved to her but then she didn't smile and got up. I didn't know why she didn't wave back, I mean, I am handsome! I went downstairs and went outside.  I saw her again she was out side. She playing chess with some other girl. I decided to do something so I have an excuse to meet her. I grabbed my basketball and threw it onto their porch. Nobody saw that I threw it. Specially her cause I don't want her to know that threw it on purpose. I ran up onto the porch and... "Hey. Sorry. I was playing basketball and i guess you can say that I missed the basket. I'm Jackson." "I am Maggie and this is Emily. Welcome to the neighborhood or the farm." "Thanks." "We have to go." "Oh ok. Nice meeting you." "You too." They both went inside. I just left. I wish she would talk. She is such a beautiful girl. I have an plan. The plan is that me and her would come friends and then when she needs help with school or other things she will see that I am the one too. Then we would kiss! But how am I supposed to become with her if she didn't talk?  I wrote the plan down in my notebook so I won't forget. Then I looked up and saw her. She was writing in notebook again. She looked up and smiled and waved. I wrote something in the notebook. It said: what's your number? I held it up and she started writing in her notebook. She held it up and it said: 402- 345-1279. I wrote down that and put it in my phone. I texted her. I said do you want to come over? She said I can't. (Text messages- Jackson- why? Emily- I have homework. Jackson- but you are texting me. Emily- cause you asked me my number. I have to go. Bye.❤️. ) I wish she didn't leave. Maybe I could go over there? Maybe tomorrow?