Movies

(Jackson: hey Emily, I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies tonight?)(Emily:my dad said no. But my sister is going help me to sneak out. She will distract my dad. So what time do you want to meet?) (Jackson:awesome! How about 8:00? Meet me at my house. My dad will be gone.) (Emily:that would work.)
I can't believe that I am going on a date with her. I am surprised that she is going to sneak out. But who cares! At least she is coming. I am so happy that I could cry but I won't cause I wanna look tough.
8:30.
*music playing* "🎶 there's something strange in the neighborhood who are going to call? GHOSTBUSTERS!🎶"
Her house.
*music playing* "🎶 and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love you.🎶"
His house.
Knock knock knock.
"That must be my girl. Hello?" "Hello there, Jackson." "Hello Emily's dad. What are you doing here?" "My daughter asked me if you could go out with her and I said no. So do you have a date tonight NOT with my daughter." "Uh, yeah. Her name is......" "I don't care who she is. I came here today to tell you to stay away from my daughter. She doesn't need a rich, spoiled little teenager hitting on my child! Stay away! From both of my daughters!"
Door slammed. I didn't do anything. I'm just in love with her. That's it! I need to tell her that I am in love with her. That I can't get her out of my head.
Knock knock knock.
"Hello?" "Hey. Are you ready?" "Oh yeah." "So what movie are we going to see?" "Oh um. I don't care what we see." "Ok. How about we see The Notebook?" "Um sure." "If you don't wanna see........" "no no no no. It's totally fine. We can see The Notebook. Let's just hope that none of my friends are going to be there." "What?" "Do you want popcorn?" "Um sure." After the movie. "That was so much fun! I hope we can do this again!" "Really?" I said. "Yeah of course! I really wanna see you again!" "Yeah. Let's do it sometime next week!" "Ok! Come on we better go." Walking down the street. "So your old home, was it has big as your house now?" "Oh naw. I mean it was just a little bit bigger but it was more crowded." "Oh." "Have you ever moved before?" "Noel. I've been in that stupid house ever since I was born." "Oh. Where do you wanna move to?" "I don't know. Somewhere magical. Where I can I roam the fields filled with daises and see the pretty blue skies with the clouds looking like a turtle." She said. After she said, I kept looking at her like to me she was the blue sky. That night I knew exactly that I love her. "What?" She asked. We stopped walking and I said "you are beautiful." "Thank you?" "No, I mean it. You are the blue sky but you don't know it. I know this is stupid but I............" "Emily!!!!!!! Get in the truck now!" "Daddy." "Get in now!" She went into the truck. "I'm so so so sorry sir. I." "Shut up! You are done seeing my daughter. Don't step foot on my property!" "Sir! Sir! You can't make me stop seeing your daughter!" "Watch me." He went into the truck and drove off. It's started to rain. "Oh come on!" I had to walk in the rain and in the dark. I went inside.
Knock knock knock.
"Hello. Emily?" "Hi Jackson." "What are you doing here?" "Can I come in?" "Oh yeah of course." "What's the matter?" She went up to me and she kissed me. It was magical. I knew she had magical powers to make boys fall in love with her like that. "Wow." I said. "Shut up." She said. We kept kissing and led to more then I thought. "What time is it?" "6:30. I gotta go." "Wait why?" "My dad wakes up at 6:35 and if he sees me gone, he is probably gonna think I am here. I don't want you to get yelled at again by my dad." "Ok." She got up and got dressed. "Wait." I ran up to her and kissed her. Then she left.
Her house.
She was just sitting on her window sill,  drawing. Probably me.
Knock knock knock.
"Are you mad at me?" Her sister said. "No of course not." "I feel like this is my fault." "It's not ok. It's dad being dad." "Yeah I guess. Breakfast is ready if you are hungry." "Ok. Where's dad?" "He's at work. He said that he won't be home later tonight." "How later?" "About until 9:30 at least. Why?" "Perfect. Can you do something for me?" "Yeah of course." "Can you write a note for me to dad?" "Um yeah. What you want me to say?" "Say Dear Dad, I have ran away with Jackson. Because I love him. You won't find me I am somewhere far away. Before mom died you told me that love is the a wonderful thing and that love is a promise. Love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten. Never let it disappear. His love will be never forgotten. Love, Emily." "Emily, are you sure you wanna run away?" "Yes. I love him."
His house.
Knock knock knock.
"Hey Emily. What's up?" "Let's run away." "What?" "Let's run away. I mean I love you and it's the best for us." "Wait what? Go back." "It's the best for us." "No before that." "I love you?" We both smiled. "Um yeah. I love you." "I love you too. Let me grab stuff. Here come in. We can take my car." "Ok."