Asked

So, I didn't get to meet the whole family or hear   Emily's voice. I went upstairs and I looked outside the window and there she was. The beautiful girl! She looked at me and I looked at her. She smiled and waved and I did the same. I grabbed my phone and started to text her. (Jackson: hey.) (Emily: hey.) (Jackson: how come you and your family didn't come over last night?) (Emily:well, my dad said no and that we have to much to do.) (Jackson: oh. Please answer this question. It's a no or yes question. The question is, Would you like to go out with me?🤔) she hasn't answer me. I wonder if she got freaked out by it or just because of her dad. (Emily:idk. My father doesn't really..... never mind. Let me ask my dad.) (Jackson:Really what?) (Emily: well, my dad doesn't really like you. He thinks that you are immature and selfish.) (Jackson: why? He barely knows me.) (Emily: I don't know. Listen I have to go. I'll ask him.) how could he say that about me? I am not selfish and not immature. Yeah sure, I act like a little kid sometimes but that doesn't mean I am immature. Now, I know that I can't ask her to marry me. I know you guys are saying he is obsessed with Emily and it's true. I love her with all of my heart. She is like a flower that bloom everyday and beautiful.