Chapter 9: Snapped

Harry's P.O.V

Hearing the bell for lunch, I ran out of my seat leaving a sleeping April in the classroom. I did something a little special for Diana since I'm so liked with the culinary teachers. Something for Diana.

I walked through the lunch doors and tried searching for Diana. I looked at the table she usually sits at seeing someone else there. Or should I say some pests were there.

"What are you doing here?" I seethed once I reached the table. Louis was there, surprise, and Zayn. Another one of his fuck buddies. Zayn was about to answer but Louis put his hand up to him.

"And who are you Harry? The lunch room patrol?" They laughed at the lame excuse of a joke while I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously. Why are you bothering Kate all of a sudden?" I asked standing in front of them. Louis' smile widened at me. I didn't like it.

"Because I like her, Harold." Those words were enough to make me punch him in the face. I could feel the rage running through me at his time of voice. He sounded like he was telling the truth when he said it, 100%. I hated it.

"No you don't." I spat out at him. His smile was still on his face as he nodded. He ran a hand through his short hair and shrugged.

"I don't know what it is about her. She just makes my world light up."

I scoffed at him. "Wow, I'm shedding tears." He didn't even look mad at me like I was expecting. He just kept smiling at me.

"Whatever, Harold." He snickered at me. "Just don't mess up my date with her, okay?" He looked almost scary as he said it. All of a sudden, he started looking nervous and was fixing up his hair and clothes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said looking at him crazily. A nervous smile made it's way on his face and a familiar scent filled my nose.

Diana.

"Hey Kate." Louis and I said at the same time. We glared at each other quickly and looked back at her at the same time. Creepy. I feel disgusting.

"So, Kate, I have something special planned for you." I said feeling the butterflies gnaw at my insides. She looked over at me, her blue eyes slightly visible. She could turn my insides to putty with her beautiful bright eyes. "It's right now. Not in the lunch room." I stated.

"Wait Kate, I wanted to make sure that we're still on this afternoon." He said with a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at Kate. Her eyes were stuck on Zayn. Why they were stuck on Zayn....

I don't know and I'm pissed off about it.

But she nodded at him anyway, a bright smile on his face.

"Great! Oh, and this is my friend Zayn." Zayn got up and gestured his hand towards her. A smile on his face.

"An honor to meet you." His teeth showing through his lips. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't count on her actually resp-" her hand came out and touched his. I was surprised. It took longer than five minutes to get a reaction from her and he gets one with a smile on his beautiful face!

Did I just call Zayn beautiful? What the fuck?

They shook hands and Zayn sat down looking at me with a smug smile. I clenched my fist in anger and turned towards Diana. I closed my eyes and took a few breaths to calm myself down and opened them.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you." I said taking Diana's hand in mine.

"Bye Kate!"

"See you later!"