Sincerity

Asher's POV

The sun now retreats and the night softens the humid air. I sit on her back porch and look up at the sky. The stars slowly show their selves in the beautiful blue cloud covered sky. The red streaks left by the sun is all that's left. It's a beautiful sight. Almost picture perfect.

I hear the door behind me open, and footsteps get closer.

Rachel makes her way past me. She doesn't look at me or notice my existence. She looks as if she's on a mission. I wonder what she's doing. She climbs the pool deck. Is she going swimming?

She faces away from me as she undresses. Blue tank top, black bra. Gray sweatpants, lacy blue thong. They now lay at her feet. Her naked butt and sexy body standing in front of me. She then turns and dives into the water making a huge splash. I'm stunned, that came out of nowhere! I watch the pool waiting for her to emerge back up for air. When she does, she swims over to the edge closest to me.

"You coming?" She teases me.

I take no time to think. Before I know it, I'm on my feet and sprinting myself to the deck. I remove my clothes and dive in. The water surrounds me, and it's cold fingers cling to my skin.

When I come up for air, she's watching me with those heavenly eyes of hers. She smiles at me and claps her hands in approval.

"Oh yeah?" I tease. I walk towards her. She takes a step back before diving underwater trying to escape. I watch her kick her legs underwater, and her butt jiggling as she does. "Oh no you don't!" I declare.

I walk faster, well as fast as you can in the water. And reach down in the cool water. I grab her naked waist and pull her up to me. Once she's standing, I pull her to my body. Her skin against mine sends shivers down my spine. Her beautiful perky breast pushed up against me. I can feel my insides bubble with passion. I cup her face in my hands and plant a small soft kiss on her forehead.

Removing my hands from her face, I softly move them down her side. I watch her face as she closes her eyes in pleasure. I bite my bottom lip and cup her ass. She moans in response. I lift her, and she wraps her arms and legs around me. I can feel her hot breath against my neck. I hold her tight against me, I never want to let her go. I could stay like this forever.

Rachel's POV

I look into his eyes as he holds me tight against his muscled body. I press myself hard against him wanting to be as close as possible. I place my hands on either side of his face, and I kiss him.

The kiss is hot and passionate. I run my fingers through his hair, and I can feel him squeeze my ass harder. He leans against the side of the pool. His breathing quickens, and I can feel him getting hard against me. I push myself onto him, Grinding myself against his hardened manhood. He moans in pleasure as he nibbles my bottom lip asking for entrance. I part my lips, and our tongues twist and search each other's mouths. I move my hands down the back of his neck. His lips still pressed against mine. I softly suck in his bottom lip in and nibble and bite his lip. His eye flutter open and I release his lips. He tastes of orange soda. It leaves my mouth sweet.

His breath is ragged and rough. He lets me drop to my feet. His erection slides up my stomach. Asher moans a deep and almost low growl. I watch him bite his lower lip as he looks down at me with his now very dark blue eyes. He is such a hunk.

"Rachel." He smirks. "You are so sexy, I want to take you right here and now. I want to be inside you and feel your body wrapped around me. I want your lips on mine. Your lips taste so heavenly, I can only imagine how your inner lips must taste." He lips twitch in reaction to his naughty thoughts.