T w e n t y o n e

🌿TYLERS POV🌿

Josh and I have been dating for a couple of months now, it's now November and my birthday is in two days. Oh yeah and I moved in with Josh two weeks ago and it's made me happier having someone around more.
"Hey ty, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Josh called from the kitchen, I was sitting on our couch scrolling though my Instagram.
"I want to go to my parents house to see them but other than that im fine with just hanging out." I said back.
"Wanna hang out with Patrick, Dallon, Gerard, and Brendon?" Josh asked walking into the living room.
Josh and I had graduated with those people whom I call friends or frens in our language.
"Yeah sure!" I said, josh came and laid on the couch resting his head on my lap, while I started to run my fingers through his hair then kissing him gently on his lips.
"Also what do you want to do for Christmas? We could go somewhere?" Josh suggested.
"Going somewhere would be fun... where would we go?" I asked.
"In a cabin in the woods right by the ocean?" Josh asked.
"Ooooo that sounds fun." I smiled.
I was still running my hand through his hair and then I started to notice his hair starting to fade
  "Your hair is starting to fade babe. You should dye it blonde, just the top." I said.
"That's sounds nice. Wanna do it tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yes!" I exclaimed kissing him on the cheek.
  "Ok so back on the topic of what we're gunna do for your birthday, do your parents know about us?" Josh asked.
  My stomach dropped at his question. I was scared and I know Josh wants my parents to know so he doesn't have to be a secret.
  "U-um...No... I-I'm sorry..." I sighed.
"Tyler I thought you told them a while ago! You said you were going to." Josh said sitting up.
"I know I was going to but I didn't!" I looked at Josh as he stood up.
  "I don't want to be your fucking secret! So the only people that know is Brendon and Jenna?!" He started to yell.
  Josh's mom has Alzheimer's and his dad had died in a car crash a few years ago so they never really knew about us, every time Josh would visit his mom he would tell her about us.
  "Well yeah! And your mom!" I stood up too.
  "My mom has fucking Alzheimer's she can't remember shit!" Josh said throwing his hands up.
  "I'm fucking sorry that I'm scared my mom is going to disown me, your mom can't disown you! She can't remember what you said to her 10 minutes after you say something!" I yelled instantly regretting what I had said.
"Oh my god-Josh I'm so-" I said walking towards josh tears starting to fill my eyes.
  "Fuck you!" He yelled tears streaming down his face. He grabbed his jacket and was out the door in a matter of seconds.
"Josh! Don't leave!" I screamed falling to the floor.
Don't leave.
Tears continued falling down my face, laying in the middle of the living room making loud cries.