F i f t e e n

🌿TYLERS POV🌿

I told Josh I was leaving and started walking to the coffee shop since it was only a block or two from Josh's.

I got there in about 5 minutes and Jenna was already there. I walked through the door and heard the little bell on the door handle ring.

"Hey Tyler." She smiled.
"I thought you were mad at me?"
"I mean I kind of am because I did love you, and I still do, but I was already not having a good day and I feel terrible for slapping you I never should have done that..."
"It's fine, just what you said, I-I don't know."
"I get it..." she sighed.
"Well I work in an hour so I should probably go," I said looking down at the table. Jenna reached across and grabbed my hand, I flinched a little.
"You two are cute together." She smiled
I turned pink and chuckled airily, "thanks, we aren't together though, well yet..."
She hugged me and we said bye and I left while Jenna stayed because she worked there.

I walked back to the apartment and was greeted but the sound of Josh listening to music and singing along. I walked into the kitchen when the song ended.

"Oh hey ty," he turned away from the stove to look at me.
"Hi." I laughed.
"What!" He laughed along
"Your singing was really good." I said sarcastically, then a slow song came on
(Play song)
"Can I have this dance?" He asked holding out his hand.
"Yes you may." I said grabbing his hand.
We moved around the kitchen laughing until the song ended, I looked into his eyes then his lips, Josh doing the same.
I put my arms around his neck and shoulders, his hands were now on my waist pulling me towards him until our lips pressed together.

We pulled away and smiled.
"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He said biting his lip
"I guess I don't." I laughed.