BULLYING

Normally when people bully others it's cause their insurer about them self but that's not always the case. There are some times where people feel the need to put others down because the person might be better than you or they have nothing to do or they simply don't like you.

when cases like these happen others don't understand how to react and might turn to derastic measures like self harm attempted sucicied and sometimes they might succeed at sucicied. Why can't people understand that everyone is different and yea now i know from personal experience that these things happen and come in different shapes and forms but no one ever notices or cares.
there are large amounts of people or kids in school which are being bullied every day where it gets to these drastic measures so that people can't harm them. and i'm not talking about self harm or suicide. i'm talking about those kids which you would never expect to be hurting. these kids could be living in a hell hole at home or at school they are leaving their class or quitting clubs just to get away from certain people and it sickens me to see that but it's worse when it's you who is going through it.

look i'm not trying to get people to do these. i'm just trying to get people to realise that these things happen and sometimes it can't be help. if your gonna read this then do me a favour and be at least polite to everyone. even if you don't like them then don't talk to them and don't manipulate others to be like you, even if those people are like sheep and they just follow what you tell them to do. everyone is different and you don't have to like it just please leave them alone or your really gonna notice when their gone.

BATS OUT!