Fuck School

Hey guys, I'm back with a new Rant. This one is inspired by my close friend @KrazyTinyKitty. 

she's inspired this one from a learning assessment which we have just completed. anyways onward and upwards.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Schools. 

Why do we need school?

What has school really taught students?

Please what real life skills are being taught in school?

The closest thing you might be able to gain from school is the fact of that it kinda teaches students how to be responsible. Again schools and teachers don't really care about the students, they say if you have a problem then go see the well fair office or go see a trusted teacher. Schools should teach kids about mental states and how to reconise if there is something wrong with another student.

Though how can teacher teach their students how to see when there's something off about a certain student, when the teacher can't even tell?

Apparently all teachers are taught while they are at university on how to notice of there's something wrong with a student, but how many teachers even remember the skill let alone use it on a daily basis. 

If teachers can see if there's something wrong with a student, then why is there always one student in every class that is never noticed. why is that kid can be standing right next to the teacher screaming and the teacher will never notice. 

WHY THE HELL CAN A STUDENT BE DISREGARD  AS NOTHING BECAUSE EVERY TEACHER DOESN'T NOTICE THEM?

from personal experience i know what it feels like to go unnoticed, treated as a shadow. and for everyone else out there who knows how it feels, i know it sucks and there's nothing that we can really do. People never notice you as soon as you feel comfortabel enough to show who you are. people turn on you. people try to change you. or people just push you away. It's never fun and i can't tell you it gets any better. It's life and life sucks. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you for reading this, 

please vote if your enjoying the book so far and i'll try to start updating more.

also it would be a huge favor if you guys could check out my youtube channel 

BATSY NIGHTCORE

so till next time.

BATS OUT!!!!!