MIXED SIGNS

Okay so it doesn't matter if your a boy or a girl we all have this problem.

To start with, when we think we are starting to like someone it can be distressing because your trying to work out how you feel about someone and how they feel about you. confusing right?

after you accept the fact that you like them and if they do or don't like you back. you gotta work up some courage to try to make a move. either try to get to know them better or asking them out. 

if you get rejected it's gonna hurt but you will survive. if they accept your feelings then your dating.

somewhere along the line in the relationship you will go through drama and stuff so you and your significant other will have to work together and talk to each other.

people are always gonna get hurt you just have to work out if it's worth getting hurt.

now please vote if your stuck at the same stage as myself where you gotta friend and you guys are really close. you make fun of your heights and you tend to push/ playfully jab at each other but one of your other friends tells you they like you which kinda explains their over protectiveness/ jealously act when you talk to other people.

idk if i'm over thinking it or what but someone DM me or comment what i should do

BATS OUT!!!!!!