chapter tres

this morning started better than the rest. I woke up at around 5 and decided to go and power myself out in the gym. My hair was still in my ponytail and it hurt my scalp. I was still half asleep as I went to the kitchen and filled myself a cup of water. The liquid felt so good and refreshing. Some water drops landed on my shirt. Actually it was almost the whole glass. „Fuck!" i yelled a grabbed the towel from my previous shower and placed it one the ground to soak the water in. I decided to just leave it like that and go change into sports gear. The sun was rising so i pulled to curtains away to let some fresh air in. Trying to get my thoughts organized while breathing fresh air. The wind was really cold and i suddenly froze around my chest area until i realized that i still wore a wet shirt.

10 minutes later and I left my apartment knowing that i forgot something. The thing was i always realized that when it's too late. The gym was almost empty besides two muscular men flexing in front of the mirror. I placed my towel, my water bottle and my phone next to the treadmill and begun.

A good hour later and I was drooling in sweat. Time to leave and start working.

JYP was not as filled as yesterday. I decided to grab some coffee and visit some old friends.

I knocked cautiously and entered as i heard a boy saying „yes".

I grinned from ear to ear when i saw almost whole got7 sitting in front of me.

„Sori, long time no see!" jaebum said.

„wrong, i see her almost everyday." jackson interrupted him

„Jackson we work together that's normal" i laughed „ ah by the way I brought you coffee because I am a good person."

Yugyeom started cackling „you aren't". „hey want to fight?" i snapped at him.

„yah, chill ok. Sori I heard you wont be here for a while?" Jinyoung asked.

I needed a few seconds to think about his question until I remembered. Produce 101.

„yeah" i gritted my teeth „it was kind of unthoughtful decision."

„what do you mean?" Yugyeom asked.

„i was kind of in a bad mood and I don't know i just wanted them to go so i said yes. and i don't even have time for myself. And my album needs to be finished. I still have to practice choreographies and the second jyp dance stage ( A/N i made this up lol) and Me and Lisa have to practice for our collab stage and .." „For Fucks sake breath sori" i got interrupted by Jaebum.

I sat myself down and sighed „i guess i have to survive this"

„SORI" somebody screamed.

I sticked my head out of the room and spotted my manager down the hallway. „Bye guys." i grabbed my bag and went outside to meet her. „Yes??"

„ah good you look ok. we have a meeting with Produce 101 producers.get in the car!"

I rolled my eyes and earned an annoyed look from her. „GO!"

Inside the car, i decided to put some make up on. 'At least i have to look presentable'. I started digging in my bag until i realized. I forgot my makeup bag. Great. Applause to myself.

henlo

so yeah i updated thats something new

and guess what: i already wrote the next ones

yeah yeah i know unbelieveable 

ah as you might saw i deleted my other book because i was so unsatisfied with it but i have a huge book series planned and i will really work hard on it so look forward

hope you like this chapter

btw lisa is Blackpink's Lisa hehehe

xx aylo