chapter dos

(A/N) i curse and so does my character. I hope you don't take it too serious.

Silence. „Sorry can you repeat yourself again?".

„We want you in our show." BoA said.

„Ok, uhm this is sudden so I need time to think about that offer. Do you need the answer today or is it ok if I take my time?" i asked, secretly hoping for a few days to think about it.

„We need the answer within 2 hours." .

Bye hope! „Oh ok then if you allow, I would like to talk about that with my manager.

As soon BoA and her team left, I turned around with a serious face. „You couldn't warn me before I enter this room and face her?". „Are you on your period? How should I know? First of all it's your fault for having a headache because you stayed up all night and you're not eating properly. Second of all, you should take this offer. People seem to question your talent. Whilst tutoring these boys you can show of your knowledge and talent and teach them better. I heard that Produce 101 has many international viewers. Your chance for popularity."

I covered my eyes with my hands. This all was too much on one day. My neck hurt. My head hurt. And actually all I thought about was my bed. I wanted this to be over quickly so I stood up and opened the door. My eyes were searching for BoA. I found her in front of the cafeteria. My feet started walking and as soon as I reached her, I requestioned my decision which I took way to fast. I tapped on her shoulder and smiled. „I guess I am your new tutor and judge.".

4 hours later

I left the studio and it suddenly hit me.

„BRO WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU AGREE ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT????" I yelled at myself in my car. Seriously Produce 101 will take all my time and all my nerves I had reserved for my upcoming album. Well I guess I will start sleeping more and eat healthier. Congrats Sori.

„I love myself."

At home I didn't even bother changing into my pj's. I instantly fell on my bed and trust me: that night gave me the best rest I've ever had.

(A/N) sorry for a lame chapter ah I am so disappointing. anyways I am back from my vaca and start writing more I PROMISE bro's 

i hope you like this story and sorry for grammar and stuff since i am not a native english person

peace bro