chapter cinco

i entered the practice room and was overwhelmed by a good number of boys impatiently sitting on the floor trying to entertain themselves. That Guanlin boy was right behind me. I faked a cough to get the attention of them. Their stares were uncomfortable and weird but pleasing at the same time.
'Probably haven't seen a girl in their age for weeks'
I stepped into their circle. Almost everyone stood up seconds later. Their eyes still on me. 'I should talk'
"Uhm..hello, i guess you know who I am..do you?"
Silence. I turned around to get a view of every boy. I raised a brow "Do y-" I got cut off by a boy with light brown hair.
"Park Sori, nice to meet you"
He smiled at me with the most adorable face i've ever seen and it made me instantly smile too.
"I think we could start off with names" i said hesitatingly.
The brown boy with glasses looked at me "Guanlin, you already know!" and with that every pair of eyes payed attention to Guanlin. "You know her?" a tall boy asked him.
"No he doesn't we just met in front of the room. But thanks for reminding me!"
"Kang Daniel" smiley boy said. 'Daniel fits'
Everybody said their names. Some shyly some really confident. But all in all it wasn't that bad of a first impression.
"You all know that this stage is your last one and with that your last chance for the new boygroup. I know dancing with a girl isn't easy but i'll try to make it as easy as possible for everyone."
Looking at them I recognized some worried eyes but many of them were really confident.
"uh-" i scratched my head " how about a dance battle?"
Daniel smiled. 'damn'
I turned around and went to the music station and plugged my phone in.
[ listen to player by Chris Brown ]

i hate myself for being such a bad writer i'll try to update really
ily
don't hate me
ok
yes
hate me
you have the right to
i'll upload the next part tomorrow
bye
ily