Chapter 1: Last Friday Night

I woke up in my Purple dress laying on Hailey's couch. Her house was a total mess. There were red cups and beer bottles and trash everywhere. There were other people still sleeping around the house. I got up and attempted to walk towards the kitchen. I was all wobbly and weak. My head was hurting like crazy. I walked in the kitchen and saw Hailey passed out on the floor. I went to wake her up.

"Hailey. Get up, your house is a fucking mess.", I say. "Five more minutes....", says Hailey rolling over. "No, we have to clean up before your parents get home.", I say pulling her up. She starts to wake up and stands up right. "Fine I'll get up and start picking up trash. You start waking everyone that's still here."

Hailey got up and got a trash bag and began to pick up trash. I went up stairs first and woke up the other people. There was a girl in the upstairs tub. A guy and a girl sleeping in her parents room. Then, I went back downstairs and saw the guy that was lying on the other side of the couch where I was. I woke him up and he left. Then I went back to Hailey.

"Grab a bag and pick up the trash outside.", says Hailey. "Aww man, can we do that last ?", I ask not wanting to do it in the first place. "No, do you see what time it is ?"

"Yes, I can but, it's a lot of trash out there.", I say whining. "We'll do that last together, but just wash these dishes.", says Hailey rolling her eyes and walking away. Two hours later, Hailey and I finish cleaning her house. We then sat down and talked about last night.

"Yo, my party was wicked sick !", she says. I couldn't agree more. "You bet it was. Out of all parties you've thrown, this was the best by far."

"Thanks babe. But let's talk about you and Shawn." I roll my eyes and blush. "What about us ?", I say looking away from Hailey. "Oh don't act innocent I seen you dancing and grinding your ass all over that boy."

"What the hell, I was ?", I ask, surprised. Was I really that drunk ? "Hell yeah, you were. But you both were drunk so of course you don't remember. I wonder if Shawn remembers.", says Hailey winking at me. I playfully push her. "Shut up. I think we kissed too." "No way !", says Hailey. "Yeah I'm not really sure.", I say. If I kissed him, then that's a great thing. At least for me it is.

"You know Jason came to the party too, right ?", says Hailey catching me off guard. "He did ? I haven't seen him since sophomore year.", I say remembering my old friend. "Yeah, you know, it's kinda weird not having him in class anymore. You know all the trouble we caused and how we use to laugh at his jokes.", says Hailey giggling. "Yeah, true. And to be honest, I actually miss Jason. I haven't seen him in a long time.", I say.

"Yeah, me too but he's dating that Selena girl, that's in our grade.", says Hailey making a grossed out face. "Seriously !? She's not suppose to be in high school, you know that, right?", I say. "Yeah, she got held back a year." "I'd be sad.", I say. "Yeah, I would be too but, I wanna know when are you gonna ask Shawn out.", says Hailey giving me a friendly push.

"I don't know. I don't even think he likes me the way I like him.", I say looking at my lock screen on my phone. It was a picture of me and Shawn. "Oh please, the way you guys were dancing, I can tell for sure he likes you.", says Hailey. "Yeah right", I say rolling my eyes. "It might be just your ass he likes.", says Hailey smirking. "Oh shut the hell up, Hailey ! You can never be serious."

I punched her softly on the arms and we laughed. Then I got a text from my brother Jake. The text read, "Dad is getting up. Get home right now !" I was in serious trouble. I had to get home. "Hailey, I gotta go. My dad is gonna be looking for me any minute. I'll text you ok.", I say putting on my shoes. "Gotcha. Good luck.", she says. "I won't be needing it."

Hailey laughed and I smiled and winked at her and I ran across the street to my house. Me and Hailey didn't live far from each other. I went through the back door because I knew my dad would probably be in the living room waiting for me to walk in. I attempted to tip toe to the stairs. My brother was standing at the top motioning me to hurry up. Before I could go up, I heard my dad call my name.

"Y/F/M/L/N, Get your butt in this kitchen now !"

I'm totally dead. I turned around. My brother snuck down to hear our conversation. I walked slowly toward the kitchen. All I could do was pray I won't get my phone taken. I turned to go in the kitchen and saw my dad. He was not happy at all. His arms were crossed and his face was frowning.

"Where have you been ?", he says calmly but angry. "I was at Hailey's house", I say looking innocent. "Doing what at Hailey's house ?" "She was having a small little party", I say giving hime a small awkward smile. "Small ? Yeah right. I know it wasn't small because I heard the music all the way from here last night !", he says getting loud a little bit.

"Fine, it wasn't a small party.", I say rolling my eyes. "Was there any smoking and be honest.", he says giving me a serious look. "No", I say. I was telling the truth. "But there was drinking.", I say looking away. "Y/N, sweet heart, get it together. You're about to graduate. Stuff like this is not good in your records."

"I know dad it's just I wanna have fun with my friends before we get separated. Hailey changed her mind about going to the same college as me so I'm making the most of our time we have together.", I say a little sad. "It's ok honey. I'll tell you what. Go upstairs, take a shower and put on fresh clothes. We'll talk some more.", he says. "Ok dad."

I walked back to the stairs and saw Jake, my 14 year old brother. "At least he didn't ground you.", he says giving me a awkward smile. "He hasn't made it there yet, you dork.", I say rolling my eyes. "Don't get mad at me cause you got caught.", he says crossing his arms. "What ever.", I say.

I walked up stairs. Took a hot shower and put on some better clothes. I went back downstairs. I sat down at the table next to my brother. We were eating spaghetti. "I've decided to ground you for a month. That means no parties, no boys, and no Netflix.", my dad said not making eye contact.

"Aww dad. I've gotta finish orange is the new black and 13 reason why !", I say. "Do you want me to add more to that one month ?", he says. "No dad.", I say rolling my eyes. "Ok then. Now, let's go.", my dad says getting up from the table.

"Where are we going ?", I ask with a mouth full of spaghetti. "I promised your brother I would take him to Krispy creams for some donuts.", he says grabbing the keys. "You better hope the hot sign is on.", I say ruffling my brothers hair.

"Oh, I know it'll be on", he says getting up from the table. "Whatever you say dork.", I say putting my plate in the sink and go towards the door. "Hey, you two. Behave.", my dad says. "We'll try dad.", says my brother shoving me. "It'll be a hard task", I say.

Me and my brother laughed. I know it looks like me and my brother don't get along but we do. To be honest we've gotten closer since our mom died 2 years ago. I would do anything for my dad and brother. I love them too much. We got in the car and we were on the road to get some donuts.

————————————————————–––
Hope you like the first chapter of chained. Give me more ideas and characters for the story. Love you guys ❤️😊