Chapter 14: Last Straw

Two years have gone by and we all have went our separate ways. Not completely, we're all still close and keeping in touch. Most of us have went into the music business like Me, Ari, Selena, Willow, and Jaden. Za is a DJ. Hailey has gone into the Modeling business. Jason is still in the gang business. Everyone moved out of the mansion but me and Jason decided to stay. We have been good together lately except for all the times he comes home drunk.

Today, I told him I would be at the studio. I was really at a doctors appointment. I've been throwing up and feeling sleepy for the past weeks. I don't think I am but I might be. I didn't want Jason to know yet. I wanted to surprise him. I sit on a chair while I wait for the doctor to come back and tell me if I'm pregnant or not. I fumble with my fingers and I'm sweating like crazy. Finally, the doctor came in. "Well, the results are in."

"Am I pregnant !?", I say almost instantly. "Yes, you are in deed pregnant.", the doctor says with a smile. I couldn't believe it. I'm actually going to have a baby. "How far along am I ?"

"About 3 weeks now. Congratulations. You may leave when you're ready."

I leave the room and head to my car. The first thing I do is text the girls in our group chat. Willow is on tour right now. Ari is in the studio working on her album. Hailey is at a photo shoot. They are all really excited. They just don't like the fact that it's by Jason. They girls don't really like Jason anymore. The last 2 years were rough. Bad things happened to all of us. Hailey was kidnapped and beaten but we saved her. Khalil and Jaden were shot.

Ari almost got raped again. Selena got drugged and almost raped. They tried to hang Willow but she got away. Za got into a car accident because of a shoot out and almost died and Jason was still inside of a building that was about to blow up. He didn't make it out in time but he survived with a broken arm. Me ? Nothing happened to me. I promised my dad and brother I'd stay safe.

I head home to tell Jason the good news. I see another car parked in our driveway. I slowly open the front door. I see a pair of heels that are not mine. These heels are hot pink. You'll never catch me in pink. I hear noises coming from our bedroom. I grab the gun I always keep with me where ever I go. I kick open the bedroom door and see Jason laying on top of a girl. The girl had blond hair and blue eyes. It was Sofia. Nothing but anger and sadness filled my body. I screamed and shot three warning shots. Sofia screamed and fell to the floor. Jason hid up under the sheets.

Tears fell out of my eyes. My grip got tighter on that gun. Sofia was scared shitless. I can't believe this. Me and Jason were together for 4 years and he wants to pull this. I thought he said he wanted to marry me. This is the last straw with him. He walks up to me and slowly takes the gun out my hand. "Y/n.....baby I'm so s–"

"Just fucking save it, Jason ! You're a fucking liar ! You promised you'd stop talking to that slut ! You promised !", I cry.

"Y/n, I swear this didn't mean any–"

"No, don't pull that crap with me cause you said the same thing when you were with Selena.", I say with tears streaming down my face. "Stop your whining and complaining ! Jason doesn't want you. He clearly wants me. I'm having his baby anyway.", said Sofia with a smirk. I saw Jason's eyes get wide.

"B-Baby ? You got her p-pregnant Jason !?"

I slapped him hard across the face. He fell to the ground. I ran towards Sofia and started to punch her. I punched her in her stomach too. I didn't mean to but all I could think of was Jason and her parenting a child together. Jason ran towards me and pulled me off Sofia. I kicked her in the face one good time. I couldn't believe Jason would do this to me.

I slapped him again and walked out. I got a suitcase and started packing. I even got snacks from the cabinets. Once I got all my stuff I put them in my car and head to my Dads house. It's the safest place to be right now. Jason ran after the car and almost caught up. I sped up and I was gone.