Chaper 17: Hi Daddy

*2 years later*

Jason's POV

Today is great for me. I'm going to talk to Y/n's Dad. He said we had things to discuss. I miss Y/n with all my heart. It's been like three years since we've talked or seen each other. I seen on the media that she had a baby. That hurt like hell. They didn't say who the father was. I can't believe she moved on already.

As I pull up in the driveway, I see Y/n's Dad step outside and wave. I wonder how important this conversation is going to be. I'm also glad Jake isn't here. I got word from Za saying he's bigger than me. Anyway, I walk up to Y/n's Dad and he embraces me into a hug. This might get deep.

"Jason son, how've you been ?", he says. "Okay, I guess. I would be better if Y/n was with me.", I say sadly. "This is why I brought you here. I know where Y/n is.", he says to me.

"Really ? Is she okay ?", I ask starting to get worried. "She's fine, Jason. They're fine.", he said with a grin. "They ? Who's they ?", I ask confused. "You'll see. I'll write down her address. She's just an hour away. Do not tell her I sent you.", he says with a smile. "Okay sir. Thank you so much."

He wrote down the address and gave it to me. My heart was pounding. I'm going to see her again after years. What if I can't recognize her ? What if she doesn't recognize me ? What if her new boyfriend is there ? I'm so not ready for this but she's the love of my life and I'll do anything for her. I pull up to a beautiful house. I see Y/n's car that she's had for years. I pull in the driveway and walk up to the door. I can do this.

Y/n's POV

I'm cleaning the house while Lexi runs around still messing up the house. This girl is wild like Jason, which makes me happy. She wrote on the wall today while I was making lunch. I love this little girl but she needs to cool down. I walk in the living room and see little Lexi jumping on the couch.

"Lexi Marie McCann ! Get off of that couch !", I say, not too mean. "But it's fun Mommy !", she says laughing and giggling. "I'm trying to clean up the house but I can't do that with you wrecking it.", I say picking up a pillow she had knocked on the ground. Lexi stopped jumping and was sad. "I'm sorry Mommy.", she said. "It's okay little one.", I say. Lexi jumps off the couch and run towards me. She wraps her arms around me, hugging me. I spin her around hugging her tighter. During the hug I heard a knock at the door. Who could that be ? I place Lexi down and she follows me to the door. I open the door and I see someone who I'm ready to see.

"Jason.....", I say speechless. "Y/n.......Hi !", he said with a smile on his face. I smiled back. "Hey !" "You're so beautiful !", he said admiring me. "Mommy who's that ?", I hear Lexi say. She walks up to me and hides behind my leg. "Mommy ?", said Jason a little sad. "Oh uhhh.....Lexi this is your Dad.", I say. Jason's mouth dropped to the floor. "Jason, meet Lexi Marie McCann......your daughter."

"Hi Daddy."

Jason smiled big and so did Lexi. He opened his arms for a hug and she jumped in. He picked her up and walked in the house. That went better than I expected. He still has a lot of explaining to do. I smile to myself and nothing was going to change my mood. I know someone sent him here but that's not important right now. I wonder what he has to say.