Chapter 13: Don't Hurt My Sister

I sit in class doing work. It's my last period and this girl is starting to bug me. She has blond hair and blue eyes and her name is Sofia. She's been messing with me since I got here. She's also been messing with Jason. I'm starting to get concerned about them two together. Every time I look around she's standing next him and they're laughing and smiling together.

Today, she's sitting behind me and saying things to mess with my mind. Za is sitting next to me and Selena is on the other side. Sofia is now ticking me off. We only have 5 minuets left of class. "I wonder what he sees in her. She's nothing.", she said to one of her friends.

"One more time. It only takes one more time.", I whisper to myself. Apparently Za and Selena heard me. "Y/n, she's not worth it.", Selena told me. "Yeah, Babygirl. Save your energy for your road trip.", Za tells me. I smile at the both of them but Sofia is still at it. "She's probably just one of his slutty whores.", I hear her say.

I slammed my hands on my desk. There was three minutes left in class so I had enough time to say what was on my mind. I stood up and turned around. Selena and Za tried to stop me but it was too late. I grabbed that bitch by her shirt and pulled her closer to my face to tell her about herself.

"If you ever think that you're going to get away with calling me something like that then you got another thing coming. I will eat you and spit you out.", I say. "She will.", said Za trying to get me to let go of her. "I-I'm not scared of–"

"Stay the hell away from Jason, if you know what's good for you. I've known him since elementary school. He's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. If he wants you then he can have you but as long as I'm around, you'll never get between us. Got it !?"

I saw fear in her eyesight. Just how I like it. Then, the bell rang. I smirked at her and let go of her revealing shirt. I grabbed my staff and walked out of the classroom and went to my locker. Za and Selena followed me. As I was putting in my books, I saw Jason. He gave that bitch Sofia a hug. I can play games too. I know he saw me looking too. I slammed my locker shut and dragged my book bag. Jason I drove our gang truck for some stupid reason. I took my car. Selena and Za rode with me so they got in when I did. I saw Jason running towards the car but I sped off leaving him covered in smoke.

"Woah, babygirl, it's not that serious.", said Za holding my shoulders. "Not that serious ? You heard what that bitch said to me. Then, we see Jason hug her. What is that saying to you !?", I ask him. "We don't know but you don't know either. Just talk to him.", Selena suggested. "I'm not talking to anyone. He wants to play games then game on !"

We got back to our mansion before Jason did. I felt my heart cave in. I pack my bag to get ready to stay a weekend with my dad and brother. I wasn't going to let him ruin my day. As soon as I walk downstairs, I see Jason. He sees me while he's laughing with Khalil. He smiled at me. I gave him a death glare and headed out the door with my bag. He hopped over the couch and grabbed my arm. I didn't make eye contact.

"You're leaving without me ?"

"Yep. Now let go, traffic is bad at night.", I say trying to pull from him. "No, I said I was going with you babe.", he tells me. "Don't call me babe. And you're not going.", I say. "What's gotten into you ? You were so happy this morning."

"Well, what's gotten into you ? You tell me you wanna marry me and have kids and then next thing I know, I see you hugging Sofia when she's been talking shit about me all year. Yeah, I'm hurt too Jason. But since we're playing games, I guess I'll play too."

I saw guilt in his eyes. My eyes watered and I yanked my arm hard away from him, causing him to almost fall. He calls my name but I ignore him and get in my car. I drove off and head to my pops house. I start to cry and head on my way. I'm not telling my dad about this. He'll want to kill Jason and so will my brother.