°ONE°

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Betty, Archie, Veronica, and Jughead wait in the hospital waiting room. Archie is leaning over with his elbows on his knees, playing nervously with his hands. His dad is in surgery after being shot by a robber at Pop's. They haven't caught the robber yet, but Pop's is closed for the week.

Veronica lays her head on Archie's shoulder trying to comfort him, as Betty and Jughead talk.

"Guys, look." Veronica commands pointing to the tv hanging on the corner of the wall.

The state news is on and it is showing a house on fire as fireman spray it with a hose and a bunch of fire trucks and police cars outside the house. They all read the headline:

Blossom Family House Mysteriously Starts on Fire

They all exchange nervous glances as they read the captions on the tv of what the news reporter is saying, "Tonight, in a small town called Riverdale, the upperclassmen of the town's house mysteriously started on fire. The Blossom family is known for the 16-year-old son, Jason Blossom, getting murdered by his father, Clifford Blossom, and then hanging himself. The police don't know how the fire started because, Penelope Blossom, the mother of the Blossom family refuses to give a statement and 16-year-old daughter, Cheryl Blossom, has mysteriously gone missing, no one has found the 16-year-old, but that doesn't mean she isn't trapped in there. We will get back to you, as soon as further investigation is delivered."

"No way," Betty replies eyes widen in shock.

"You don't think she tried to hurt herself again.." Jughead trails off glancing at his friends.

"You mean that she started the fire to try and kill herself in the house?" Archie asks and Jughead shrugs.

"I don't know, maybe. Or, she went back to Sweetwater River, and that's why she's missing."

"I'll text her." Veronica replies.

Veronica rummages around in her purse and then pulls out her phone. She opens up her messages and click on Cheryl Blossom's contact, and types as fast as her thumbs can go:

CHERYL WHERE ARE YOU?!

Veronica then clicks on the call icon and holds her phone up to her ear nervously butting on her lip as they are all waiting.

Meanwhile, Cheryl is shaking and clawing on to her arm with her head between her knees. She never knew the cold could be so painful. Cheryl doesn't care though, she just wants to stay in the woods where no one can really find her.