Chapter Five: A Second Chance

NIALL'S POV

The sound of the front door clicking shut awoke me from my sleep. I uncurled myself from Alex and got up to see who was at the door. I walked around the corner to see Harry and Amber.

"Mornin' lads," I was still half asleep and rubbing sleep from my eyes. I noticed the bag of food in Harry's hands.

"Sweet food!" I grabbed the bag. Looks like it's bagels and tea for breakfast.

It was organised that we were going to spend the day with the girls at netball and after they would come back to our apartment in the Sofitel. I sat down to eat breakfast with the rest of the lads when both girls walked out in there netball uniforms.

"Those are hot!" Zayn was eyeing down the bright red and yellow uniforms.

We had dressed up in out usual clothes but as Alex had insisted we needed to show our support for her team. After some persuading each of us was dressed in red or yellow as well and we all headed off towards what looked to be a great day under the Queensland sun.

Alex's netball game was first on the agenda and so far no-one had noticed that all five members of One Direction were standing less than 100 meters away from them at your regular Saturday sporting event. The team managed to pull off a win and then it was time for us to watch Amber's game. They were apparently playing the hardest team in the competition but she didn't seem fazed.

"This game is going to be interesting." Alex whispered to me. We were walking hand in hand towards the furthest court. Harry and Amber were further off to the right and the other lads were spread around as to not attract too much attention to ourselves.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well you see that girl over there wearing the same position as Amber?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Amber pissed her off last time and she isn't happy at all."

The game got started with Amber's team scoring the first point. They worked really well together and continued scoring point after point. Alex went to sit with the rest of the team and I was left with Harry.

Suddenly Amber was pushed to the ground by the girl. Time was called and Harry was the first to run over. He tried to help her up but she jumped up with a force I had never seen.

"C'mon Harry she will be fine." I pulled him back to where I was sitting.

"How do you know?" I said nothing but I could see by the look on her eyes that she wasn't going to let anybody or any person stop her from winning this game.Harry watched on ready to go and help if she needed. I could tell right then and there that he really cared about her. That's when I had the best idea since signing up for X-Factor.

AMBER'S POV

The game had finished with a win and we were on our way back to the boys hotel.

"So how are you and Niall going?" I asked Alex.

"Alright I think. I like him a lot and I like spending time with him, but we won't get to be anything more because they leave in like two days."

"Awwh Bubba, I know." I tried to pat her on the back.

I was trying not to let myself think to hard over that fact but I knew eventually they would go back to London and we would just be part of there Australian experience.

We pulled up out front and security let us into the building. When we arrived to the room the boys were staying in Louis opened the door with Zayn behind him. Louis grabbed my hand lightly and Zayn took Alex's.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked puzzled. I could see Alex doing the same.

I started to pull away and Louis swung me over his shoulder and continued to carry me towards one of the rooms.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you put me down!" I thumped him on the back and he dropped me just outside the door.

He walked away winking at me. My curiosity got the better of me and I turned to handle.

Harry was sitting on the bed with his back to me. I walked in unnoticed and realised that he was wearing head phones. I seized the moment and crept up right beside him and Screamed as loud as I could. It was even better than I thought and came out as a blood curdling scream.

He jumped and fell off the bed trying to rip his head phones out.

I laughed so hard as I sat on the edge of his bed. I got up off the floor and laughed as well. All of a sudden his eyes dropped to my hands as he took one. His eyes were boaring right into mine and I couldn't look away.

"I know I have only know you for a couple of days, and you know we are leaving soon," he started.

I knew where this was going and dropped my eyes. He must have noticed because he brought my face back up to his. "You didn't let me finish."

He started again, "As I was saying, we leave soon and i know you girls have a four week holiday coming up. So I and the other lads where just wondering if you and Alex would like to come and stay with us for a while."  He looked away quickly as if afraid I would say no.

"Of course," I managed to whisper out. He kissed me but then stopped briefly.

"Hole on one sec." He got up and opened the door.

"Louis! You dickhead thanks for telling me the girls arrived." He shouted.