Prolouge

Hey Guys :) this is my first ever Fan Fic and I thought I would write a fun one. Excuse the language and further on there may be some more mature themes ;) if you know what I mean... Anyways if you aren't into that then don't read, but otherwise enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Harry, Wake up mate we're here."

I stood up shaking my legs that had gone to sleep sometime on the flight from Melbourne to Brisbane.

I was excited to finally be in what the people call "The sunshine state".

Liam was texting someone on his phone and Zayn was probably tweeting as we headed out of the terminal. I never quiet get used to the screams of girls all yelling your name. Telling you they love you, they want your gravy or even for you to be the father of their kids. I looked at Niall and moved protectively towards him. Sometimes he gets scared of the fans and I can totally understand. As we got into the car out front, Louis and Liam both went straight to texting.

I saw the way that Liam and Louis smiled at the fans but they were the smiles of a person missing another. We had been in Australia for over a couple of weeks now and I could tell that they were both missing Danielle and Eleanor. I wanted that so badly. I wanted someone to look forward to going home to, someone other than Louis that can rustle my hair.

None of the guys understand just how badly I want that, there's no way I can let it slip. Liam and Louis would just try to set me up with some random girl, Niall would offer to take me out for food every two seconds to take my mind off things and Zayn. Well Zayn would just give me his little "She's out there somewhere, enjoy life while you can blah blah blah" speech.

Many people have been criticizing me over dating Caroline and Lily. There's always a new story about some girl I have slept with and maybe I don't deny them as much as I should. But maybe it's because it hurts to think that's as good as I'm going to get for now.