Sensation [Luke Hemmings]

Hiiii Guys. So, this is a Luke Hemmings Fanfic. He's not going to be like the real Luke though. Just the looks. It willl be sexual, so if you dont sexual, dont read it lol. Taylor will be played by Ashley Benson bc I love her :) Anyway, here is the Prologue to 'Sensation' Coming soon. (Im exited about this one:))))) xo

-

Prologue 

Lukes POV

"Mmm Suzi sooo good" I moan and this smoking hot blonde grinds on the growing bulge in my pants.

"Its Sam." She scoffs, as she stands up and puts her shirt back on.

"Right..." I smile. "What are you doing babyyy?"I whine. I'm higher than a kite, and honestly I just want to fuck so random girl I know nothing about, then never talk to her again.

"I'm leaving Luke. I have to be home for midnight, and its eleven fifty-four."

"Oh come on Sally."

"Sam." She clenches her jaw. "Can you take me home."

"I only give rides to the girls who let me fuck them." I pull the covers over my half naked body. "Or if they blow me, come on Stacy, give me some head." I bite my lip and stare at her tits. Not the biggest i've seen, but they're still nice.

"Please Luke, I need a ride, and its late, and I live-" 

I cut her off, "Goodnight babe." I close my eyes and her words jumble all together, what did she say? Oh well.

She exits my room, and I drift into a light sleep.

-

"LUKE!" My father yells, immediately awaking me from my slumber.

"What?" I ask, my voice raspy. I sit up, and rub my eyes. My father looks furious.

"I am so sick of you bring home a different girl every night!" He starts. "And going out all night, and when you do come home you're high, or drunk, or with a girl, or all three!" He sighs.

"Ill stop Dad." I lie. He says this to me all the time.

"I'm serious Luke, I'm sick of it."

"Ok Dad, I'm sorry. Can I go to sleep?" I smile. 

"This isn't funny Luke." 

"I know." 

"I got you a plane ticket, you're going to spend some time with your Mom in Pennsylvania."

I laugh, loudly. "That's funny Dad."

"Seriously." He pulls the singe ticket out of his pocket, and sets it on my dresser, next to my bong. "Your plane leaves in the morning, pack your shit."  He walks out of the door, and closes the door behind him.

Pennsylvania? What the fuck? I hate Pennsylvania. I've never been there but still.

I haven't seen my mom in months. Since Christmas at least. And I'm sure as hell not exited to spend my last summer before College in Pennsylvania. For one, I am positive the girls are much hotter here in California. Two, I'm not very close with my Mom. She and my dad got a divorce when I was 10. I use to visit her every weekend, but then she moved to Pittsburgh, and I only see her on Birthdays and Christmas.

Both my parents are shitty parents though. They always worked when I was growing up, my Dad still does to this day. I remember all the kids at my elementary  school would go to the movies with there parents all the time, and I would sit in my room alone, all day. My parents never had enough time for me, but that's ok. I turned out fine.

Honestly the last thing I want to do is fly to Pennsylvania, and finish my last year of high school there. Its already fucking March. School is nearly over. But I don't care really, as long as there is hot girls and booze, i'll survive.