Male! Jessica Rabbit X Detective Reader Ch. 2

As you followed Merry to Jesse's dressing room, you hid behind a wall, seeing Merry Acme with a bouquet of roses in her hand. Merry knocked on the door and a voice replied to her knock.

"Who is it?" You recognized it was Jesse's voice as you saw the door was opened.

Merry gave a happy smile on her face as she said, "It's me, Jesse-poo, your number one admirer!"

"Jesse-poo?" You replied as you became strangely unamused when Merry called Jesse a nickname.

As you watched Merry entered to his room, you went towards the door, listening to their conversation.

You listened to Merry's compliments to Jesse as she stated that the male singer took all the hearts of his fangirls. Jesse was marvelous and tremendous, she said. When you took a peek inside the keyhole, you felt a tap on your shoulders and heard a growl behind you. You then turned around to see Bongo the Gorilla glaring at you.

"What do you think you're doin', girly?" Bongo asked as he kept glaring you, finding you peeking inside Jesse's room.

"Who are you calling a girly, chimp?" You retorted as you were suddenly being called girly by a gorilla. Bongo grabbed your (f/c) trench jacket, dragging you away from Jesse's dressing room.

As you were being dragged outside of the backstage, the angry gorilla threw you out, sending you to the pile of garage. After being thrown, you got out from the stinky pile of garage cans while you put your red fedora back on your head.

"And don't let me catch you around here again! Got it?!" warned Bongo as he slammed the door in front of you after kicking you out from the club.

You started to mutter to yourself, "Well, unlike you, King Kong never throws a girl like that."

You gave a sigh as you realized that you couldn't spy on Jesse at the backstage. As you found yourself outside in the alleyway, you noticed a window nearby and you tried to take a peek. You realized that the window was belonged to Jesse's dressing room. You took a crated box nearby to make yourself stand taller so you can peek inside from the window.

Suddenly, you spied on Jesse and Merry talking each other. Merry begged him to sit besides her on the bed, only Jesse gently refused, stating that he had a headache. Merry mentioned that he promised to her. Jesse accepted and told Merry to take the hand buzzer off from her hand. As Merry and Jesse were about to do something, you took the digital camera you borrowed from Donnie and snapped pictures of the two. You took some of the photos while you quickly hid yourself away from the window, not to let the two notice you. As you kept taking the photos, you suddenly realized that all the sudden Jesse Rabbit was doing patty-cake with Merry Acme.

You went dumbfounded as you said, "What the... You got to be kidding me..."

After you took the photos of Jesse Rabbit and Merry Acme, you printed the pictures from the digital camera and showed to R.K. Maroon and Roger Rabbit, Jesse's uncle. You revealed the pictures to them and Roger suddenly had a meltdown. Roger Rabbit was a slender, white rabbit with large blue eyes, pink nose, and a tuft of red hair. He wore red overalls, yellow gloves and a blue yellow polka dot bow tie.

He cried, saying "patty-cake", after seeing his own nephew with a lady. He declared he won't believe it, but you retorted to the rabbit, "Believe it, Roger. I took those pictures. Read it and weep."

"Not my Jesse! He's my nephew! I just wanted to protect him!" Roger brawled in tears as he explained that he was only protected him.

"Hard to believe. Marvin Acme had been my friend and neighbor for thirty years," Maroon stated. "Who would've thought that his little girl was Jesse's lady?"