Temptress' Game (Male!JessicaRabbitxReader) 2/2 (Fin)

The panic rises to your throat, and only because you were actually naive enough to imagine you'd be the one in charge at this point, not the other way around. Plus his performance is in little over half an hour; there's no time for this!

"Jessie." You attempt to speak again just as he pulls his shirt over his head so his perfectly chiseled abs are all you can focus on. Every pant fans across his bare flesh amidst incoherent language that worsen with his hips grinding against you, and for the first time since starting this horrid game, you feel the hardening accumulation of all his pent-up urges.

His hand tilts your head back to claim your agape mouth, filling it with his surging tongue with such hunger that all you can do is mewl in response. "W-we can't do this right now," you breathe. More devouring kisses break apart your desperate sentences. "The mayor... You won't have energy... We can't..."

Your shaking hands cling to his thighs till they're forcibly drawn up his hard body, then back down where one is moved to cup the bulge in his jeans. The mere contact pulls a soft growl from him. "Do you see what you've done to me?" he says, growing serious. "I can't wait anymore, (y/n). I need to have you so damn bad I feel like I could explode the second I do. But don't worry, darlin'-I'm very good at making your delectable agony last as long as I want it to."

His grip flexes yours inward. "Yea?" you whisper. Maybe you are in charge in this: to turn on a man who spends his life doing the same to women and have him dying to have you-it gives you a twisted sense of confidence that Jessie is more than happy to challenge.

In a blur he maneuvers his legs and has you on your back, his thigh slowly undulating against your heat till you writhe uncontrollably. "I must warn you, Mrs. Rabbit, your husband is not a very gracious man when it comes to love making," he says, abruptly slamming his thigh down and ripping a high-pitched moan from you. "He tends to be rather...dominating, greedy. Regardless of who's riding who, darling, he will always be the one taking."

What little coherency remains untainted assists him in hurriedly removing your blazer and shoes. You go to take off your shirt, but his palm on your breastplate pins you to the loveseat. Jessie lowers his face to the inch of skin visible between your pants and shirt, languidly kissing the spot below your navel and moving up the heaving plane, pushing the fabric as he goes till he reaches the lace of your bra. Even then he doesn't pause. He pulls the shirt over your head and wastes no time groping both breasts to bury his face in between. A muffled groan sounds in time with squeezes that hook his fingers beneath the bra's edges. They trail inward to the clasp and undo it with flawless expertise. The cold air hitting your chest isn't enough to distract you from Jessie's ravenous mouth sucking and licking the length of your neck. His chest presses hard into yours, and still a hand slips in between and dives down the front of your jeans and underwear. The constriction, the determination of his fingers to delve into your depths has you whimpering and wriggling beneath him, but the frantic bucking of your hips provokes rough, lifting jerks of his hand.

The entirety of his body rockets into you, his scorching eyes holding yours to watch you slowly begin to shatter. He flips his hair over to lower himself to the panting cavity of your mouth in preemptive care to keep you silent as his thumb begins rubbing hard circles against the pinnacle of your ecstasy. You inadvertently suck in his tongue with a gasp and coil down into the cushions, clinging to a desperate control in order to submerge the pitching moans rocketing up your throat. They turn into rhythmic, strained mewls broken up by his hand pounding into your aching core.

Your head snaps back abruptly and you grab his taut shoulders. "Jessie-ah!" You whine at the pooling warmth in your lower stomach. It's been so long since you've felt any sort of pleasure, so long that it's now consuming you rapidly, sealing your eyes shut and your mouth open as a violent wave has your body contracting around his fingers in pulses.