Male! Jessica Rabbit X Detective Reader Ch. 8 (Fin)

Some months had passed since you solved Roger Rabbit's case and stopped Judge Doom's plan to destroy Toontown and its citizens. Judge Doom was also a Toon and the murderer of Merry Acme, R.K. Maroon, and your father. Right now, the evil Toon was now dead and you finally avenged your father's death as you finally moved on with your anew life. You finally started to like all the Toons again even you regained your sense of humor and laughter, thanks to Roger Rabbit.

Roger, on the other hand, continued working as a cartoon star when C.B. Maroon, twin brother of R.K., announced that he's reopening the Maroon Cartoon Studios. With that, C.B. needed all the Toon employess including Roger and Baby Herman for new animated short films. You became grateful as you watched Roger continuing working for the revived Maroon Cartoon Studios with a new boss.

As for yourself, you also became Jesse Rabbit's girlfriend since he gave you the very first kiss at the Acme factory. For now, you were on break after solving a few cases as a Toon Detective known as the Toon Lady in Red, which you still kept wearing your late father's red fedora with a black sash. You received a text from Jesse as you read his message to come to the Ink and Paint Club tonight.

You tried to find something formal for you to wear for tonight. But right now as night came, you don't know what to wear for the special night. You only had a couple of minutes before Jesse's performance was about to start, and you had to hurry to find what to wear for a special occasion. Suddenly, Fairy Godmother appeared out of nowhere before you, much to your surprise.

"Why did I have a feeling of deja vu?" You thought to yourself as you felt so familiar upon seeing Fairy Godmother.

Before you became Jesse's girlfriend, you told Roger about your secret crush at the movie theater. In the end, you ended up hearing Roger jabbering about if you were married to Jesse, you might be (Y/n) Rabbit. As a result, you ended up having a crazy daydream of your red wedding with Jesse. You didn't forget that memory before, after all.

"Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here in my apartment?" You asked, wondering why Fairy Godmother came here at your apartment.

"Well, I was told by Jesse to bring you something special for tonight, my dear." Fairy Godmother answered, explaining the reason for coming here.

"Something special for me?" You tilted your head in question as you received a special gift from Jesse.

"That's right. Let me help you get dressed." Then Fairy Godmother waved her magic wand as she said her magic words, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

With a tap on your clothes, you received a beautiful red strapless cocktail dress with matching long gloves and ruby red slippers. Your (h/c) (h/l) hair was tied into an elegant style.

After you wore the dress given by Fairy Godmother, you went to the mirror as you stared at yourself wearing a gorgeous attire.

"It's beautiful. I love it." You gave a compliment the dress as you twirled your dress around.

"Also, I brought a pumpkin carriage outside right now." Fairy Godmother reminded you about the transportation.

To your surprise, it kinda seemed like it was like a dream except it wasn't really a red wedding. But you were glad that Jesse prepared everything for you. Without further ado, you rode the pumpkin carriage and headed to the Ink and Paint Club. As you arrived, you noticed a reserved table just for you and you realized Jesse made a reservation. You smiled and you sat down at the table as the performance was about to start. You noticed the curtain rise and you saw Jesse appeared on the stage.

As always, with Jesse's appearance, all the girls squealed in joy and cheered for him. But despite that, Jesse always got his blue azure eyes on you during his performance. After all, you're his girlfriend. As he walked towards you while singing, he smiled alluringly at you and grabbed your hand, bringing you up to the stage. That happened the same thing before you first came here to see Jesse's performance. Jesse twirled you around and he dipped you in his arms, staring at your (e/c) eyes very passionately.