Ariana Grande: The Beginning (A Fan Fic)

Chapter One

"I'll never give up on you, no matter what ever you do.

I can't see myself so far away

And I want to be here everyday

Nothings coming in my way

Today is not the day to let gooooo."

I put down my guitar.

My guitar,

My only friend.

I get up from my pink bed and head over to the mirror. I look pretty good. I try so hard to tell myself that everyday.

You're beautiful. Someone out there thinks so. You need to believe it.

"Ariana!! You have to catch the bus!"

"Coming mom!" I yelled as I run downstairs.

I'm sorry allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ariana Grande Butera. You can call me Ari. I would say everyone does, but they don't. Ari the Mutant. That's my name to the world; that's sadly the way that I'm known. I'm a geek. BEING A GEEK AND A NERD ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS OKAY. Sorry I just had to say that. I love music. Words are my escape. When I was little my mom and I went to a play. When I heard that girl sing I felt something, something powerful. I turned to my mom and said "That's going to be me up there one day." She just laughed like any parent would, but I know I was meant for music and music was meant for me...

I run to the bus and take a seat.

"OW!" I yelled as I picked up a small rock.

"Oh is Ari The Mutant hurt?!" The boy in back of me yelled as he high fived his friend.

I get no respect at all. I can't wait to leave this place. But the only time that I'll ever leave no good Boca, is when I turn 18. Three more years....I probably won't even make it till then...

I walk off the bus with my old backpack and run out Converses and head to my school.

"Hey Ari The Mutant! Grow some boobs sometime!" A random boy yelled.

As if I don't have anymore things to be insecure about. I just ignore him and keep walking. I go to open my locker.

"Hey Ari The Mutant, why is your hair so ugly?" A girl behind me asked.

"Yeah, Ari The Mutant, why are you so skinny?" Another voice says

One girl pushes me.

"Hey Ari The Mutant speak up you little bitch."

Don't cry. Don't listen. You're beautiful. You're worth it.

A tear falls down my cheek. A girl turns me around to face her.

"Oh is the little mutant crying?"

The next thing I know I'm being shoved in my locker. The girls leave laughing and the bell rings. I can't hold it in anymore. The tears come flowing out of my eyes. I cry and I cry and I cry. I wish someone was here to help me. I wish I wasn't here.

"Hello?" I hear a voice say in a kind but worried way.

"I heard crying. Where are you?" I can't recognize this voice. But then again I never talk to anyone around here.

I hear him sigh and footsteps fading away slowly.

"WAIT!" I yell loudly.

I hear the footsteps stop. They walk back to me.