8

Bella

"Wait hold up

"Wait hold up. You deadass pregnant by that fine ass nigga from the club?" Sunny said.

I shook my head yes for the 30th time.

"Sadly." I sighed.

"Bit-" she stood up in disbelief. "Bitch that boy is fioneeeeeee." She exaggerated as I laughed at her.

"His attitude a lil shitty though."

"Give him some of that act right and he'll act right!" She responded sticking her tongue out doing a lil dance.

"You so damn extra!" I said, laughing at her foolishness.

"But honestly, I'm so happy for you mama. A baby is a blessing and imma be the best god mama in the world. I hope it's a girl." She squealed.

"I don't care what it is as long as it's healthy. I'm scared though."

"It's natural to be scared boo. Take it one day at a time, don't stress over shit.. honestly if I were you I wouldn't open up the daycare until you got everything together. You still got ka'shad to worry about too.."

"I have to hire new workers, and then imma get my business back running. Might do a lil' remodeling and speaking of ka'shad, Mrs. McGyver is dropping him off today and I'm so excited sun sun!" I spoke excitedly. "I've been working on his room all week and it's finally finished. My life is great now sunny.. you know what happened to me last year.. I just can't go thru that again."

"You won't bell ight?" She responded rubbing my back. "Everything is gonna be fine.. I'm just sad I can't party with you anymore." She pouted.

--
Abdul

"What's up sis?" I said as soon as she picked up

"Baby broooo. I miss you. How is it that we live in the same state but rarely have time for each other?"