{ chapter 10 }

♡ Breyanna's P.O.V ♡

- month later -

" BABE HAVE YOU SEEN MALIAA'S TOY DUCK?" Ray yelled from downstairs . I walk into the downstairs bathroom , and see Maliaa in her baby bath . She looked at me , and smiled . " its under the cabinet! " I said .

" oh .. " he said putting it in the water .

" you gotta look more ," I said .

" yea yeah whatevs ," he said kissing my jawline .

" mhm .. " I said splashing him with water .

" aye! " he said wiping his face .

" see ya later ," I said laughing and walking away .

~~

" Breyanna can I talk to you?" Ray asked .

" yeah what happened? " I asked .

" I invited Zonnique and Zoey to dinner! " he said .

" why! what the hell? " I said throwing my hands in frustration .

" I'm sorry ," he said . The doorbell rang . Ray opened it , and Zoey and Zonnique walked in . I waved , and they both sat at the table . Food was already on the table . Zoey kept staring at me . I was feeling uncomfortable . Ray noticed , and took me into the hallway .

" whats wrong baby? " he asked .

" Zoey , is staring me down . dont that nigga gotta girl ?" I said crossing my arms .

" come on , I wanna see!" he said .

I sat back at the table , and Zoey smiled . Ray clenched his fist . I touched Ray's hand . He looked at me then Zoey . He unclenched his fist , and sighed . I whispered ," babe its fine ," . He kissed my cheek . I saw Zonnique staring . Wasn't this bitch sorry?

" WHY TF ARE YOU STARING? " I asked .

" what?" she said .

" BITCH! YOU STARING! AND SO IS ZOEY! GET YO PREGNANT ASS OUTTA MY DAMN HOUSE BITCH!" I yelled . Ray pulled me onto his lap . I pulled out the restraining order , and said , " come anywhere near my family or you will be in jail!" . She left with Zoey . I sighed . I then got a text from an unknown number .

?? ; stay away from Ray .. or your lil daughter will be mine .. bye

Breebaddi ; first of all , you can't tell me what tf I can do! keep yo bullshit and I'll call the police!

?? ; same old Breyanna ..

Breebaddi ; sure is? got a fuckin' problem bitch? and who are you?

?? ; Zonnique idiot

Breebaddi ; whatever bitch!

niqniq ; bye ..

text convo over ..

I was so damn pissed! I showed Ray the text messages and he wasn't so happy about it either .

~ Next Day ~

I would usually be awoken by Maliaa's crying . I wasn't . I walked in her room , and she was gone! I woke Ray up . He didn't budge , he just groaned . I slapped him , and he shot up .

" MALIAA'S GONE!" I said crying .

" it was maybe nique!" he said putting on his jordans .

" come on ," I said grabbing his hand . She still lived in the same house . I banged on her door , she opened and smiled . I punched her dead in the face . Her head jerked back . I jumped on her , and stomped her in her head and face . She was bleeding . I heard crying . Ray went to see who it was . I kept beating her . I dragged her into the kitchen . Ray came in with Maliaa . I bashed her head with a pot . I kept bashing it . She didn't speak . I didn't care if she was unconscious . I grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the leg . I bashed her head once more . I picked up a pot and was gonna bash her again , but Ray pulled me away .