Therapy.

° Nina's P.O.V °

Today , is my first day of therapy . I pushed the door opened and walked up to the front desk .

" I'm here to see Dr . Martini." I said .

The man at the front desk looked at me and boy was he gorgeous .

" room 34," he said smiling . I thanked him and walked to the room . A man with a short hair cut smiled .

" Nina Mendel? " he said .

" y-yes." I said chuckling .

" Why are you here?"

" I did some horrible things and got jail , and it all started when I met a boy named Ray."

( Flashback )

I'm at the bar sitting and looking around when I see four boys . The one with the two braids stood out the most to me . I walked over to him .

" I'm Nina," I said twisting my hair .

" Ray. " he said .

" soooo ... Ray .. do you um, wanna go to my place?" I said touching his chest .

" uh .." he said .

" Ray , don't do it! you know how Breyanna's gonna feel and you might not be able to see Maliaa! " the one with a blonde mohawk said .

I grabbed his hand and took him into a corner ,"Listen , if you don't fuck me I'll kill your daughter and your girlfriend! got it? now pretend to be drunk and tell your friends that your going home with me!" I shouted . He walked back over to his friends and I drove him to my house and we did some things . The next morning , I called him and his girlfriend answered and I grew angry .

→ Ray's P.O.V ↑

I kissed my son's cheek . I've always wanted one! No , Breyanna ain't my son mom . Her name is Candy . I'm starting to lose interest in Breyanna and I don't want Maliaa to be my daughter . I wanted a son and Candy gave me one . I don't want Breyanna ..

-----

"BREYANNA!" I yelled . She ran downstairs .

She leaned to kiss me but I blocked her with my finger . I motioned for her to come sit on the couch .

"I don't want you or Maliaa , I think you should leave?" I said . Tears formed in her eyes .

" w-what?" she asked crying .

" I've been cheating on you and I have a son that you couldn't give me! " I said , she's having twin girls .

" whatever Ray! " she ran upstairs and started packing her bags . I smiled at having Candy to myself .

" I fucking hate you! " she said walking out with Maliaa . I could care less ..

♡ Breyanna's P.O.V ♡

I walked up to the door and knocked .

" hey Breyanna, " she smiled .

" hey Nique,  um .. Ray cheated and I want you too give my friends this letter. " I handed her the letter .

" are you leaving? " she said on the verge of tears .

" yeah .. to New Orleans. " I hugged her ," love you Nique. "

♥ Laysa's P.O.V ♥

- two months later -

I looked at the pictures of me and Breyanna again . I miss her! In her letter she didn't say where she was going . Ray has Candy and Trevon . Again he's being stupid! Nina is dating someone so she stopped fucking with us . Today , is Breyanna's due date . Her twin girls are suppose to be born today . We text but she doesn't tell nobody where she lives .

Boston Amariee Serenity Donors

Brea Daliyaah Alexis Donors

January 1, 2014

Breyanna's aunt sent me the text since Breyanna lives with her . They resemble Ray a lot . Trevon not so much! He kinda looks like Troy! But , it doesn't matter .. we all miss you Breyanna Zahra Donors ..

THE END!