[ chapter 12 ; ]

° Nina's P.O.V °

" why are we doing this! they not even together. " Troy complained . We were killing Ray's mom .

" just shut up!" I said . We tip toed to the window . She was watching TV . I busted the window open . Her head looked at me . I aimed my gun at her . Fear washed over her face . I smirked . I threatened to kill Breyanna and Maliaa if Ray didn't fuck me!

" hi mama keisha." I said . She didn't say anything . A lil boy came out rubbing his eyes .

" TAY! GO BACK IN YOUR ROOM!" she semi yelled . He ran back . I shot her in the leg . And forehead . A man came in the door . He had an AK47 . I had just .. a simple gun . I ran quick as fuck , and drove off . Next thing , I know .. POW! 

↑ Ray's P.O.V ↓

Started out with nothing ,

I was lonely

Now I got a couple nigga bitches on me

I had to make a couple bamdz by my lonely

I reached for my phone . My dad was calling .

" RAY! SOMEONE SHOT YOUR MOM! I ALREADY SHOT THEM!" my dad said .

" where you at!" I asked .

" Shred Hospital. " he said as his voice cracked . I put on my jacket , and drove to the hospital . My family was there . Even Breyanna! Maliaa was layed across her chest with her eyes open .

" Ray! some girl named , Nina shot her. she also poisoned Maliaa. " my dad said . I almost blew up with anger!

" where is Nina?" I questioned .

" in jail getting questioned , we gotta go to court tomorrow. " he whispered . I can't believe , Nina did this!

" Keisha Smith? " the doctor spoke . We waited for an answer .

" she is in a deep coma , she will be in it for awhile. you can visit tomorrow evening ," doctor said . I nodded and walked out . Somebody tapped my shoulder . I turned to see , Breyanna . She was smiling .

" Ray , I'm so sorry for your mom. I bet you weren't expecting to see me here , but I do still like your mom , and I wanted to know if you'd help me pick out some flowers for her?" Bree said shyly . I loved it when she got all shy♥.

" yeah .. " I said smiling . She smiled and handed Maliaa to me . I picked her up . Maliaa may be one month old , but she did have a lot of growing curly hair .

" can you watch her tomorrow? " Breyanna said chuckling .

" yeah .. I'll see you ," I said walking away with a sleeping Maliaa . Her diaper bag was at my house from a couple days ago . I picked her up , and used my free hand to open the door . By now , her eyes were opened . I placed her in my bed . I changed her diaper , and layed down with her . Her eyes grew heavy , and we both fell asleep ..

♡ Breyanna's P.O.V ♡

" Nina Mendel .. I sentence you two years in prison for child poisoning , shooting , and stealing. " Judge McKinley said . Stealing? Apparently , she stole the bottle of poison! I watched as they cuffed her . Tears came in her eyes . Naah bitch! don't cry now -_- . I got up , and met my mom outside . She hugged me . Ray came holding Maliaa .

" hi mama keisha." Ray said .

" hey Ray , how's your mama doing? " My mom asked .

" fine .. although she might not make it." Ray said kicking rocks . I sat on the bench with Maliaa in my hands .

" I'm so sorry , Ray." my momma said . He nodded ," thank you." My momma left with my daddy .

" you ready?" I asked .

" yeah .." he said scratching the back of his neck . I drove to ' Kelly's Flower Shop ' . Ray picked up Maliaa . We walked into the flower shop . The lady smiled at Ray .

" Alyssa? " Ray questioned .

" Ray!" the girl said . Ray kinda looked annoyed .

" how are you? " Alyssa asked cheesing .

" um .. excuse me .. do you have daisies? " I asked pissed off .

" um .. row 3." she said chuckling . I smirked and walked off . I picked up the bouquet of daisies . Ray seemed highly annoyed when I came back . Alyssa was in tears .

" you don't love me? I loved you!" she screamed .

" sorry .. I love Breyanna ," he said . They both looked at me . Alyssa came and said ," I hate you! you ruined everything. "

" um .. thank you ," I said smiling . I handed Maliaa over to Ray . I smacked her in her face . She pushed me . I held her head down on the glass desk , I threw the flowers out of the vase . I poured water all over her . She squealed . I walked out . Ray put my baby in the car seat .

" Breyanna .." he said .

" yeah?"

" I love you .." he said . I stopped the car . I leaned in and kissed him . I pulled away , and caressed his cheek . " I love you too baby ,"