[ chapter 14 ]

♥ Laysa's P.O.V ♥

" you are not pregnant , apparently your tubes have been tied for over three years now." the doctor spoke . I knew this bitch could not have been pregnant!

" thank you doctor. " I smiled . I waited until we got outside the doctors office to beat her . I swung so hard she fell on the floor . Prod grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car leaving her .

|| Hope's P.O.V ||

I opened the door to reveal some girl . She had a smile on her face .

" oh! are you Jacob's maid?" she asked kindly .

" no .. im his girlfriend. " I said stepping outside .

" really? so he was cheating this whole time!" she said . I looked at her once more . Familiar! She's Eesha .

" aren't you his ex girlfriend! " I said .

" yeah , and I'm pregnant. " she said handing me a pregnancy test . She laughed then walked away . I ran upstairs to my room . I grabbed his stuff then threw it outside .

" what the hell are you doing? " he asked .

" shut up! you got Eesha pregnant! are you happy? cus' I'm pregnant with your third child!" I yelled . Mariah came in crying . I picked her up .

" your pregnant? " he asked .

" get out .." I said nicely . He grabbed his stuff and left .

" mommy , where's daddy going? " Mimi asked .

" I don't know , bebita'." I said putting her down . I sighed . This cannot be happening!

■ Mitchie's P.O.V ■

I slowly rose up from the ground . Nina is going to kill me! I limped away to the bus stop . A man was kinda staring at me . It freaked me out . A lady sat next to him and kissed him . His eyes were wide open staring at me! I ran off the bus into my house . My dad was standing there with a belt . I'm abused at home . He slapped me with the belt . I got my tubes tied because I became pregnant at only 14 by my father . He made me get an abortion . He forced me to get my tubes tied . My mom is beaten too . He picked me up by my neck and threw me against the wall . Tears were streaming down my mother's face right now . He pulled down his pants , and raped me ..