{ chapter 4 }

♡ Breyanna's P.O.V ♡

I was in the backseat of a car fighting Luis . I gave him a good punch in the mouth . Blood was on his shirt , and on his face . I kicked him in his balls , and super mario punched that nigga . I heard a crack from him .

" yo what the fuck is going on? " Ki said .

I grabbed him by his neck , and choked him . I repeatedly punched him , and David . I banged their heads together . And kicked them in the mouth , face , and nose . They were soon unconscious . I smiled at my work , and jumped out the car . I got out my iPhone , and called Ray .

\ phone convo /

B ; RAY!

R ; Breyanna , babe where are you ?

B ; on 67th street hurry

R ; alright bye I love you

B ; I love you too

/ phone convo over /

I stood on the edge of the sidewalk waiting for Ray when I saw David get out the car . I ran to him , and slapped him . I kept punching , kicking , slapping , and snatching this nigga up . I slammed him on the concrete , and dragged him back into the car , where I saw Luis opening his eyes . I banged his head on the door and his head flew back . I locked all the car doors , and stole the keys . I opened the sun roof and climbed out . Their key had a button to close the sun roof so I did just that , and locked it . I threw their keys in a backyard and saw Ray run over to me . I jumped into his arms , and hugged him tight .

" did they hurt you ? " Ray asked .

" no , but I hurt them!" I said pointing to the blood on the sidewalk .

" where they at ?" Ray said .

" I locked them in their car , " I said .

My dad ran out of the car , and smothered me with hugs and kisses .

" okay dad!" I yelled .

" sorry I thought you were dead!" he said .

" well I'm fine , " I said as we left back home ..

[ A/N he kissed her on the cheek , not the lips .. who does that ]