Best Friend brother

PROLOGUE

Once you open up with something. Or say something that is secret to your best friend that is always there to guide you, and to encourage you in some ways to make you feel better... Best friend really matter for me.. do you have a best friend? me i have one... but for me its not really best friend that i think for him because i fall inlove with my bestfriend... In some ways.. i try to say the feelings i felt for him.. but its seems if i say to him my true feelings... what will he be reaction did he will turn back and get away to our freind ship... that's way i didnt tell him anything about my true feelings for him..

But ONCE!! he was happy in some other girl.. i realize that i never see her smiles during the times of our friendship, the smile i was begging to see for in so many years..

what will be my decision? what will be the ending of it? how makes our friendship be in this closer and closer enough? how it ruined? etc.

this story will tell you something that you will realize with your bestfriend brother....

I @PiaHearts15 will tell you something about my best friend brother..

----------------------------

PIATOT!!! LOVE YAH!!!

i hope you enjoy my story about my best friend brother.... thanks a lot kung may magbabasa ;)