Chapter 28. Party!

JAYDES POV.

-------------------

I was not expecting this! I almost fell over when I jumped back from the mini heart attack all these people gave me. I started crying.

"No, no, NO! Don't cry! It's your birthday party!", Justin said as he walked up to me and kissed me.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and took alook around the room to try and find any familiar faces, but I didn't see any familiar faces, except for one. Selena Gomez! I loved her.

"Justin I told you I didn't want a party", I told him and he pulled me a look, "But Thankyou Justin!"

I gave him a hug and everyone cheered. The music started and the party was on.

"Justin?", I asked  and pulled on his arm.

"Yeah?", he turned to me.

"Can, can you introduce me to Selena!?", I asked him, trying to hold in my excitment.

He nodded and led me over to her.

"Selena, this is Jayde. Jayde this is, well you know who she is", he turned from me to her and back to me again and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Jayde!", she told me and leaned in for a hug.

I hugged he back and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't let go. It was so embarrasing.

"Um, Jayde. You can let go.", Justin said to me while slowly loosening my grip and pulling me to his side.

"Oh I'm sorry! It's just that i'm a BIG fan!", I told her and gave her a huge smile.

"Oh It's okay. And awwh, thankyou!", she replyed and  smiled, "I'm going to get food". Selena walked off.

Justin pulled me closer to his side and out his arm around my waist.

"Let me introduce you too more people.", he said to me and winked.

He led me to a group of people that I didn't quite reckonise until I got closer. I turned to Justin with a 'are you kidding me look' and he just smiled.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet, Jayde.", he said to them and they turned around and smiled.

"Oh, Happy Birthday girl!", Demi Lavato said to me and she gave me a hug. I managed to let go this time.

"Happy BIrthday!", Taylor Swift yelled to me. I froze and she gave me a puzzled look and laughed.

"Um, hello?", Justin and Taylor said and clicked their fingers in my face at the same time.

I laughed and hugged her. We all laughed and soon enough Justin pulled me away to introduce me to more people. Eventually we got hungry so we walked over to the food tables and piled up our plates. We sat down to eat and some people, who I had forgotten names to, walked up to us and sat down.

"Hey guys. enojoying the party?", Justin asked them as they sat down.

"Yeah, it's good but it's just started.", they smiled.

We talked about random things for a while and finally we were alone for a bit. Justin picked up his drink.

"I didn't know you drank alcohol?", I asked him as he took a sip and scunched up his face.

"I don't. The only time I ever drank was on my 18th and today is yours so I am allowed to drink!", he laughed and then smiled.

"You want one?", he asked and went to pass me a cruiser.

"Um Justin. I can't.", I pointed to my stomach and he sighed.

"Oh yeah, the baby.", he said and hic-cuped.