Chapter IV - Maou no bakaaa!

"Have you get the Hero pregnant yet?" ask by Urushihara.
"What tf?!" pissed Maou "STFU Lucifer! I would never do such thing!"
"Ya haven't done anything yet?!"
"Hey are you hiding something from me Maou-sama?" Ashiya asked
"Why would I??"
"You seem different"
"What do you mean?"
Ashiya stared at Maou "You blush easily and you come home late"
"What?! B-Blush easily???" with a face steaming red.
Ashiya took a handy mirror "See for yourself."

"Tse, you're no fun Maou-sama... unless.." Urushihara interrupted

"Unless what??" said Maou
"Unless you'll do it tomorrow"
"HUH??" he suddenly remembers their two-night out of town get away
"It is gonna be two nights.. Maou-sama" Urushihara demonically teased
"Y-you wanna die? Urushihara?" Maou wearing a Dark Lord's angry face with dark aura
"J-just kidding!" 😅 said Urushihara
"No excuses!!! You're dead!!!" Maou started to throw a hard pillow fight, while Ashiya face palmed.

At exact 8 am, Chiho came at Maou's residence wearing cute peach summer dress exposing too much of her skin.

Knock, knock!

"Hai!" Maou opened the door.
"Ohayou! Maou-san." while blushing "Ohayou Urushihara, Ashiya!"
"Ohayou!" the two responded
"Chi-chan! Come in!"
Chiho still blushing "Uhm, Maou-san.."
"Yes?"
"W-what do you think?" talking about her summer dress
"Hmmm.. I think... it will be a good day for travelling!" Maou responded with a positive aura without any idea of what Chiho is asking.
"Ahh.. sou.." 😒 disappointed Chiho " So.. let's go?" she asked.
"Yeah! Let us just wait for Suzuno, Rika and Emi." said Maou
"W-what??" sounded very shocked "Suzuno, Rika and Emi are coming as well??"
"Yes! We're lucky they have accepted my invitation!"
"I'm gonna go get Suzuno, she's taking so long.." said Urushihara
"I'm gonna put our stuff inside the van." said Ashiya
"Ashiya and Urushihara too?" said Chiho in her thoughts
"Okay, we'll just gonna wait for Emi then, God she's late..." took his phone and dialed his girlfriend's number
"Maou! Rika and Emi's here let's go!" Ashiya shouted from downstairs.
Maou smiled "Let's go Chi-chan! Urushihara, lock our house!" He ran down the stairs leaving Chiho behind.
"Wait Ma! Ou...." 😞 she tried to stop Maou but its too late, Maou ran as fast as the beam of the light.

"Hey!!" Came near Rika and Emi
"Hey Maou! Ohayou!" Rika asked with a bright smile.
"Ohayou, Rika-chan.. O-ohayou Emi.." smiled at Emi
While Emi can't look at him, "Y-yo.." 

Flashback the night before the get away

Emi: Maou, let's act normal tomorrow. I don't want others to be skeptic about us, I-I just want Chiho to know first about our relationship..
Maou: If that's what you want Emi.. But promise me that after this trip we should date like a normal couple do.
Emi: *Blushed* Y-yes like a couple.. but we're never gonna be that normal though...
Maou: Haha you're right.. Still.. let us have a normal life.. okay?

Maou tapped Emi's head "Don't worry, I'm not gonna make it hard for you." he smiled and walked away..
"What was that?!" Rika curiously asked, Emi just looked at her with a shocked face "What's going on Emi?? What's that not gonna make hard for you huh Emi?! Am I missing something from you two??"
"Siiihhhhggg..."
"Emi! C'mon tell me pleaaaase!!"
"He's just crazy.." said Emi while Rika being disappointed

Maou rented a van, Ashiya will be the driver and Rika will automatically be seated beside the driver's seat, the first row behind it was occupied by Maou and of course Chiho, the second row is where Urushihara and Suzuno seated, romantically cuddling each other. While Emi stayed at the back row, #foreveralone. The joyride has been started.. everyone enjoyed themselves chitchatting with one another, laughed at the jokes but Emi is silent at the back.

"Fuck you Maou..." looking at Maou being happy while Chiho doing her motives "You are enjoying huh?" from her thoughts.

"Anyone hungry?" Asked Maou