3

Connor POV (might not do this a lot )

No, I was not adopting Nico because I felt pity on him. I genuinely wanted to help. And he was perfect. Who am I kidding? He was beyond perfect. And I had actually went on to the adoption centers website about a month ago and looked at Nicos file.

Name F/M/L: Nicolás Taner Walker
Sex: Male
Gender: Male
DOB: June 5th 2002
Height: 5' 8"
Allergies: Penicillin, Pollen,
E/C: Blue
H/C: Honey Brown *currently dyed red*
Race: Italian
Medical information: Needs glasses, had tonsil surgery, had pneumonia, takes ADHD and PTSD meds daily.
Interests: Internet, soccer, little sister, books, art, writing, dancing, music, penny boards.

See? He seemed like a pretty good kid. Anyway, there was another couple that wanted to adopt and I saw Nico walk-dance-down, meaning no one told him yet. I was walking up to him when he accidentally bumped into a kid.

Then it turned into a crazy screaming and punching match. When the kid yelled out that Nico was a 'fag' I lost it. Nico ran to the bathroom and I crouched down next to the kid. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Brad."

"Well Brad, I'm sorry but we don't use that language. It's not a nice thing to call us." I said. I stood up, leaving the kid to piece out what I said. I was jogging to the bathroom where Nico was. I heard soft crying.

::::::::::::::time skep cuz I'm a lazy piece of shit::::::::::::::::

It was time to take Nico home. I smiled to myself. Oh he was in for a surprise. I help him put all of his stuff into the trunk.

Nico bit his lip and suddenly hugged me. I was surprised but hugged him back. I was only an inch taller than him so Nico was able to put his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Knowing what he was talking about, I smiled, "It's no problem."

He grinned as he stepped back and we got in the car, him in the passenger seat.

We listened to music and drove through LA laughing and getting to know each other.

I grinned as I pulled up to the house. Sam, Lia Marie Johnson, Cameron Dallas, Jenn Mcallister, Tana Mongeau and many others cars were in the drive. "We're gonna leave your bags in the car and we'll get them later. Right now, we are having a welcome home party for you ok?" I said.

Nico frowned. "You guys don't have to do this for me." He said.

I put my hand on his knee ((NOT IN THAT WAY YA NASTIES)) "We want to do this." I said. He bit his lip and nodded uncertainly. "But-"

"No buts. It's fine. Let's go." I said, offering a little smile. We got out of the car and walked up to the porch. I heard yelling like 'they're here!' And 'calm down!' From inside. I shook my head.

"They probably destroyed the house already so be warned." I told Nico. He laughed lightly and I opened the door. Everyone was sitting in front of the door like kindergarteners around their teacher for story time. They all had their phones up, recording.

I walked in and Nico poked his head in. Then his eyes widened as they landed on a certain little girl. "Nico!" She squealed, standing up and running over to the door. Nico stepped inside and kneeled on the floor, embracing little Gracie.

He started crying. Not a lot, but small sniffs were coming from him. "Awe..." came from the crowd of YouTubers.

********** 6:00 p.m********
Nico POV

I was making friends quick. Well, if three count; Tana, Lia, and Trevor. ((Ok so in this they are all fifteen ok? Like they look like they do in 2017 k?))

We all sat in the backyard and were joking around and talking. We had few RedBull's so we were very caffeinated. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Connor laughing with a group of friends with a beer in hand. In that group of friends I saw Troye Sivan and his ((IRL))boyfriend Jacob, Tyler Oakley, Joey and Daniel, Kian and Jc, Ricky Dillon,((Obviously)) Around the party I saw ((listing some of my favorite YouTubers, even if they don't know each other let's pretend ok?ok.)) Dan and Phil, there were some viners like, Elton Castee, Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Corey Scherer, David and Liza. I saw the Dolans, LaurDIY and Alex Wassabi, I saw Andrea and Jenn too. There were some other old viners like The Gabbie Show, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Doh.

There were more people there but I'm not gonna get into that.

After a while, I got hungry. I stood up, telling the others that I'd be right back. I walked over to Connor. "Hey Connor?" I asked. He turned around, "Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Oh we ordered pizza, it'll be here in... about 10 minutes ok?"

I nodded. "Alright. Thanks." I gave him a quick hug and walked back to the group.

"Pizzas coming soon." I said.

"Ayyye!" They cheered.

******ANOTHER SKIP 1 a.m*****

Tonight was crazy. We swam in the pool and there were fireworks and drunk people. There was Cards Against Humanity and it was crazy. We were all sitting in the backyard with a huge projector and projection screen and we were watching a movie. The Pottorff's took off around 11 because Gracie fell asleep.

Lia, Tana, Trevor, and I sat on the roof. No one else was up here. We had pulled blankets and a lot of pillows. I was exhausted even though I usually stay up till 3-5 a.m. I felt myself drifting off, my headed was nodding off to the side and I fell asleep on Trevor.

If I was in my right mind, I would've apologized and moved away because I may or may not have a crush on him.

and you might be thinking, after one day? Uh no, I've had a crush on him for like a year. YouTube remember? Yeah.

Anyway, I fell asleep on Trevor's shoulder and felt him wrap an arm around me. I was too tired to freak out.

SO THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOYED! ❤️😂😂😂