13

A few days later.

*TRICO BEING AWKWARD*

Two hours earlier

The next few days have been a bit awkward for me and Trevor. He's also been messing with me.

Present time

I walked into the kitchen looking at my lap top. "Hey Dad, can you help me with question fourty two...." I trailed of, seeing Trevor in the kitchen as well.

We stared at each other before I blushed and looked away. Connor looked back and forth between us. "*Whistllllee....* I'm just gonna let you deal with whatever's... going on between you." And walked out.

Trevor stood up and pressed our foreheads and noses together. He brushed his lips against mine then he pulled away as soon as it happened. He smirked and walked out of the kitchen.

"The answer's 144 squared." He called. I stared at the place he had been standing at.

I realized I've had enough with his shenanigans.

"I-wha-Trevor Moran!" I yelled flustered. I set my laptop down on the counter and sprinted after him. Trevor heard me coming and ran through the house. He ran into the living room where everyone was sitting on their laptops or phones. They looked up. Kian and Jc saw that I was chasing him so they started recording and following. Trevor ran upstairs and we ended up in the rec room.

Trevor stumbled a bit so I took the chance and launched at him. I tackled him to the ground. We both were laughing. I pinned him down, me being stronger. I put my knees on his hips and my hands on his arms. Kian and Jc were laughing too recording.

"What are you playing at Moran?" I asked quietly but still loud enough for KnJ to hear.

"Hmm... I don't know Franta. You. I like you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Me?"

"Yeah. Your cute. You're a good kisser. What's not to like?"

I felt the back of  my neck go red. "You..? Like me?" I asked incredulously.

He blushed and nodded. I got off of him and sat with my legs crossed, staring and my two 'older brothers.' They were both standing there watching, shell shocked.

Trevor sat in front of me. He kissed my cheek and stood up, going to his room.

I stared at Kian and Jc who were still recording. "Y'all just saw that right?" I asked.

They nodded, confirming, still frozen.

"Holy shit." I said to myself.

Just a little Trico Drabble thing