14

SELF PROMO TIME. I HAVE A STORY ON MY OTHER ACC (xxhaileyjanexx) AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YALL WENT AND CHECKED IT OUT. ((Sorry if the chap gets cliche 😂 also, I know Trevor is 6 ft 1 inch irl but I'm making him shorter. He's gonna be 5 ft 7 inch and I already made Neeks 5 ft 5 inch))

••Trevor••

I heard everyone except Nico leave the house about two hours ago. I have been laying on my bed for a few hours before deciding to talk to Nico. I stood up and opened my door, walking towards Nico's room. I opened the door and heard him singing. His bathroom door was open and I saw him standing in front of his mirror, singing to his max limit; his eyes closed.

((I couldn't find any male covers of this song but go listen to it in the media above. Just imagine a boy singing it in a bathroom or somewhere with good acoustics and singing LoUD at first but it's gets quieter also sorry if I mess up the lyrics, I wasn't looking at the video I was just listening))
(Nico
Trevor
Both)

"Mama said there'd be boys like you! Tearing my; heart in two! Doing what you do.. best! Takin' me.. for a ride.... tellin' me; pre-etty little lies!But with you.. I can't resi-ist. Before I met you! I never felt good enough. Before I let youuu.. in. I'd already given up.."

I knew the next part so I sang with him.

"Left on red; no reply. Left me just, wonderin' why-y-y." Nico jumped, looking at me in the mirror. I sang the next line. "Now I'm skeptical of love."

. "So when you hold my hand... do you wanna hold my heart."

"When you say you want me...is it all of me or just one part?"

"So when you hold my ha-a-a-a-and. Do you wanna hold my heart? When you say you want me..."

"Mama said there'd be boys like you; tearing my heart it two-o-o. Doing what you do be-e-est."

"Taking me for a ride.."

"Tellin me, pretty little liiies."

"But with you, I can't resist.."

"Maybe mama, doesn't always know, be-e-est."

"I'm terrified, but I'll never let you know."

"Social suicide. If I ever let it show."

"Everything. Feels just right. I fall in place; we fall in line."

"I'll never let you go.."

"So when you hold my ha-a-and. Do you wanna hold my heart? When you say you want me.. is it all of my or just one part?"

"So when you hold my ha-a-and. Do you wanna hold my heart. When you say you want me, is it all of meee-yea-ah."

"Mama said there'd be boys like you, tearing my heart in two. Doin what you do.. best. Takin me for a ride.."

"Telling me pretty little liiies. But with you, I can't resist. Maybe mama. Doesn't always know best."

"So when you hold me.. (when you hold me)am I the only one. Do you wanna know me.. (do you wanna know me?) Or is this all just for fun?!"

"Mama said there'd be boys like you! Tearing my heart on two-o-o. Doin what you do.. best."

"Takin me for a ride! Tellin me, pretty little liiiies!"

"But with you.. I can't resist. No no. Maybe mama doesn't always know be-e-est."

"mama said there'd be boys like you..to good to be true.. mmm. doin what you do best. Takin me for a ride, tellin me (falsetto) pretty little lies...(not falsetto) but for you for you for you. I'd take that risk..."

We met eyes in the mirror as our voices faded out. Nico wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug.

He looked up and gave me a soft smile. His face turned serious. He very slowly stood on his toes; his arms still around my waist. He tilted his head to the side. His eyes watched my own; he studied my every move. My heart was going to beat out of my chest. Our faces were only centimeters apart. Our breath mixed. Nico tightened his grip on my waist; an arm snaked its way up to my shoulder, his hand holding the back of my neck.

My chest was going to explode with emotion. I loved this boy so damn much. His mouth opened slightly as i did the same. Our faces got closer slowly. Nico pressed our lips together, our eyes slipping close.

It was soft and gentle at first. Then Nico pulled my head down, so he stood flat on his feet, and deepened the kiss. Our tongues 'fought for dominance.' I was quick to submitting. I'm not the type of person to dominate.

((That was just for the story. Idk if Trevor is like that at all so yeah this is fanfic I can do whatever I want 😂))

I brought my arms down to his hips. He slowly walked backwards, pulling me with him. We walked towards the door to Nico's room. ((Nicos bathroom is in his room and he was just closing his door)) Nico closed it with his foot and backed into it. We kissed with a flaming passion, showing just how much we love each other.

My hands accidentally grazed his skin under his shirt and I felt his muscles tense but he relaxed when I just rested my hands there. Our lips were moving in sync, we were taking quick breaths each time we briefly pulled away to kiss with more force.

In the back of my head I hear the front door open but I brushed it off. Nico locked the door. We moved away from it and were now against the wall across it.

We kissed with more...hunger. I moved my hands to Nicos hair, lightly knotting my fingers in it. We pressed our lips together harder; holding each other tighter.

We heard people walking upstairs so we pulled away. We rested our foreheads together, breathing hard. Nico smiled shyly at me. I laid down in his bed and pulled him down with me. Nico rolled his eyes but curled up next to me. His breathing eventually evened out and he fell asleep. I smiled. I let the sound of him breathing lure me to sleep as well.

Connor 3rd person

Connor walked into the silent house with Ricky, Kian, and Jc. They had just made a huge decision for O2L even though Trevor wasn't present. The other three went to their rooms as Connor went to Nicos room. He knocked on the door gently, not getting an answer. It was silent. Connor frowned. He tried to open the door but it was locked.

Connor knocked again. Again, no answer. He grabbed the key and unlocked the door. After pushing it open,Connor smiled. Nico and Trevor were curled up together; both fast asleep.

There were soft snores coming from Nico. He shifted in his sleep, pulling Trevor closer and snuggling his face in the crook of his neck. Connor took in small details. The way their legs were wrapped around each other. The way Nico would occasionally squeeze Trevor tight, subconsciously making sure he was there. The way Trevor's fingers would make circular motions playing with Nicos hair while they were both sleeping. Connor walked closer and saw-it was hard to see-that their lips were swollen.

Connor put his hand on his heart. He quietly jogged to the others' rooms. "Guys. It's so cute. I can't. Cmon." He said quietly. They all followed Connor. They all crowded in the corner of Nicos room.

They all grinned and took a few pictures. Connor ushered them out and shut the door. He smiled. "Connor your son is so adorable I will beat Trevor's ass if he hurts him." Kian said only partly joking. Jc nodded. "Same." Connor and Ricky rolled their eyes. Everyone went to their separate rooms and Connor was happy. His son had maybe finally found someone who was; well, perfect for him.