Stunt number 2

Monique's pov

"Arrogant, bastard, self centered, ass, jerk, a tot-"

"Wait , wait, wait take a breath."

I got cut off from my rant by my friend. She was a good friend of mine, but not my best friend. She was a bit stupid. Okay not a bit. More than that actually.We were sitting at the food section in the mall, after a load of shopping. And her baby girl was sitting on a different table with her nanny. I don't like that. I wouldn't give my baby girl to anyone who is so unclassy.

What??? We the rich people have to be classy with everything from the head to the tip of our toe.

A hand moving came in my vision.

"What???" I snapped at her.

"I was calling your name for the last three minutes."

"Sorry. I zoned out."

"Well tell me the story." she said smoothing out the lines on her peach colored dress. She was looking stunning as usual. But I won't tell her that. She doesn't need the ego boost.

"I went to meet this guy on a blind date." I told her watching her reaction closely.

"Was he hot or was he hot??" she asked desperately. There is no surprise.

"Yes he was hot. Bu-" I accepted much to my dismay. But I got cut off.

"Was he rich?" now she was talking. This is the friend that I know. A complete gold digger.

"Will you stop interrupting me and listen to me instead. Obviously he was rich. The date was set up by my parents. And if I tell you who that guy was, Will you try not to freak out?"

She nodded.

"Edward Cooper." I admitted gulping despite the fact that there was nothing in my mouth to swallow down my throat.

She looked like she was about to pass out on me. She was silent for about five minutes now. I knew it. I knew that she will react like this. She was such a gold digger. She doesn't earn anything. This is all of her rich husband's. The wealth I mean.

"You can talk you know." I told her keeping my calm even when I just wanted to go ballistic on her.

"You mean THE EDWARD COOPER?"she said now excited for the gossip. Her eyes wide with curiosity.

I nodded.

"Then what the hell is your problem?. He is like a sex god. Sorry he IS a sex god. He has everything in him that you can ever imagine."

"May be his transparent façade that he didn't want me??" I snapped again.

"Tell me from the very beginning." She said confused.

Okay I admit this is my fault. I should have known that she is a bimbo with no brain. So I started my story from the very beginning.

"Okay. So after approaching me he said my name with a slight nod. Then we started to take a look at the museum. We were just looking around. He was not even sparing a glance towards me. So I decided to put a brake on it."

THE FLASHBACK

"We must be the only couple doing their potential marriage date in an art museum." I said looking anywhere but his tall figure, And avoiding his eyes like a plague. He was wearing a grey suit. He still was not looking at me. He was looking at some antique painting which does not even hold a meaning. I direct commercials so I thought out of the two of us I should be the creativest. Wait creativest isn't a word. My bad. But you get what I mean right?