INTRODUCTION TO THE STUNTS

Hey sweetbies its me appysweet.

I know u all don't know me. But. We can get to know each other.

Here. On the sacred grounds of wattpad I appysweet want to announce the arrival of a new book .

I know. I know. Geez. A bit dramatic I guess. But drama is what I know to do the best.

So talking about the book. Again its romance. But guys who don't like romance don't have to worry. Coz I will try to add a little bit of action and humour to it. And I am gonna make it a little bit spiritual.

Title of the story will be THE STUNT OF LOVE. If u guys don't like the title then please comment and tell me.

The story is about a guy who is rich as hell and about a girl who is poor.

I know what u people are gonna say. cliché . same romance. Eww.

But there is more to the story.

The guy owns a mall. And the girl is a stuntwoman .

Interesting? Nah?

What happens when their paths cross?

Still not interesting?

What happens when their souls are exchanged? Literally.

Ok now I got some of your attention. Right? But u have to wait till the story comes out.

Bye guys and don't get in too much trouble.

I will be back with the story. Till then do what u wanna do man!!!!!!!!

WARNING: THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA. IT IS INSPIRED BY A SOUTH KOREAN DRAMA