4.0: Sleepover 🛏

"So how the game works," Ethan's girlfriend, Morgan, spoke, "You have to do these dares once you agree to the game. No matter how crazy or dangerous they are. If you back out, the punishment is going to be something decided by the group and safe health wise, but ultimately embarrassing."

It was the night of my Sweet 16 birthday party. After the celebration my parents decided to let me have a sleepover in my basement. The party itself was so much fun, but I was happy to have some quality one-on-one time with my friends. At least I was happy until we started playing this stupid game . . .

I was excited to play, but I was a little scared too. I didn't want do something that would cause too much trouble, but it seems like the whole point of this game is to cause trouble.

"So, who's in?" Morgan asked with a smirk.

Everyone slowly but surely raised their hand one by one.

"Sick! Now first one up . . . I think we should pick the birthday girl."

Morgan grinned at me like she knew something I didn't. I felt my heart race and thump in my chest. I didn't know what to expect from her because honestly, I didn't know her very well. After all, she was Ethan's girlfriend and I had barely spent time with him at this point.

"Leia, I triple dog dare you to . . ." She paused and glanced at the twins, "Play seven minutes in Heaven with Ethan which includes making out, OR run around the block twice naked while someone records you live on IG."

I gasped at my two options, "Do I have to?!"

"What?! Come on, Morgan." Ethan exclaimed. "Why would you even suggest that?"

"Yeah, he's your boyfriend. Why would you want that?"

I could tell Grayson was getting upset by the way his face was turning red.

Streaking could not only ruin my reputation, but couldn't potentially get me arrested. Now that I was dating Grayson, anything negative that I do publicly can reflect on him as well. I couldn't take that chance. Normal teens may get cut a lot of slack, but things would be different for all of us.

Morgan laughed, "Come on! Just for the night you guys. The punishment will be way worse if you don't do it—just a reminder of the rules."

I sighed and stood up from our little circle on the floor. I grabbed Ethan's hand and looked at Grayson with an apologetic expression. I just couldn't risk doing anything too crazy in public and I think he knew that as well.

I went into the closet with Ethan, but before we could close the door, Morgan brought in a night camera that was recording.

"Just to make sure you two actually do it. Your time starts now." She smiled at us before closing the door.

"Where the hell did she even get that?" I mumbled under my breath.

After the door shut and we were left in complete darkness, I could feel Ethan gently press up against me. I'm sure both of our hearts were racing.

"Let's just get it over with, i-it'll be okay." Ethan's voice got deep and he was talking sort of shaky. "I don't blame you if you want to pretend I'm Grayson."

I sighed, "Okay. Let's get this over with."

A few seconds later Ethan's lips pressed against mine and our lips began to move together. My mind immediately imagined I was kissing Grayson instead. His soft lips and floppy hair . . .

I felt him trail kisses from my lips, to my chin, to my neck and then he started nibbling on the skin which caused me to moan. He ran his fingers through my hair and started kissing me more roughly. I moaned Grayson's name instinctively as we continued making out. When our time was up there was a knock on the door and Ethan and I slowly pulled apart.