Cat Dads!!

"Laurance!!"

"Hnghh...Go awayyy..."

"Let me sleepp...."

"Laurance!! Wake up!"

[Laurance's POV]

Slowly waking up, I see Garroth holding Mr. Huffle up with his two hands. The cat looked confused and turned to Garroth. He giggled childishly, "Oh, your other dad was just asleep."

I didn't really mind what he said until hearing it again in my head, in which made me wide awake.

"D..dad?!" I yelled throughout the room, and maybe the whole house. Garroth fell backwards with the cat on top of him. Zane, in his room, laughed at my reaction. I walk towards Garroth with a hand out. "Do you need some assistance on getting up?" I laugh a bit. Garroth nodded and held my hand, but ended up pulling me down instead of me pulling him up. "G..Garroth!--" We ended up in the most awkward position. "Um..L..Laurance? Can y..you um...help?" He said with his face red. "O...oh, um, sure..." I try my best to get off of him, but to no avail. I made it more awkward. "H..help?! Anyone?!" I yelled throughout the house. Travis walked to my room with a taco at hand. "You called for help?--- Oooh..." He stared at us as if we were aliens from some other universe. "...Yeah, you guys do need help." He slowly picked me up by the waist, letting Garroth up. "D...don't hold my waist." I mumbled.

Garroth, being the little child he is inside, giggled childishly. "It's okay Laurance! It was an accident, so I don't mind!" I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness.." Travis chuckled. "Bromance is beautiful.." He said silently to himself while walking out.

Garroth and I just stood there awkwardly in silence. "...What did he just say?" I asked. "I dunno...something about romance." My face went a bit red as he says this. "Oh, r..really? O..okay.." I smile nervously. Garroth cocked his head to the side in confusion, "Anything wrong, Laurance?" I shook my head. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Don't worry about it!" Garroth nodded and smiles softly at me. "Alright, I trust you."

Later that day, there was a loud crash from the door. "MR. HUFFLES!! COME BACK!!" Went a yell, a few meters away from the door. Mr. Huffles runs into the house, along with Garroth chasing him. "PLEASEEE! AT LEAST EAT ONE!!" He ran into several items (the wall, the table, the couch, etc.) whilst running. After a bit of chasing, he got tired and bent down right in front of me. "G..Garroth, um, you are giving me a..bad...v..view..." I said, my face pink. Garroth went straight back up and turned to me. "I am so, SO sorry, Laurance!" He says with a red face. I chuckle lightly, "D..don't worry about it. This will be normal soon." I slowly pick up the cat and grabbed some cat food from Garroth's hand. "Kitty...Cmon...Just a little bite...Daddy wants you to grow big and strong like a lion..!" As soon as the little cat heard this, he started to gobble up all the food in Garroth and Laurance's hand. Garroth laughs a bit, "Laurance, I didn't know you were good with cats!" I smile slightly, "I've taken care of little babies, so I tried that on the cat. I wasn't so sure if it would work though, but I guess it does." Garroth smiles and hugs me tightly. "Thank goodness! I felt like I was taming a beast back there!" I chuckle lightly and pat him on the head. "You've got Ringmaster Laurence by your side. Everything will be alright." Garroth laughed silently. "That's great to know."

Near the evening, almost everyone from our home went to go have a little sleepover at Aphmau's place, so it was just him and I. "Garroth, I'm bored..." I said, slowly sliding down the couch. "Laurance, be careful! You're going to hit your head on the floor." Garroth said, watching the TV. "No I won'ttttt...." Garroth looked at me with a smirk. "Let's have a bet. I bet you will fall down and hit your head. You think you won't. The person who predicts right gets three cookies." I chuckle lightly, "You're on." I continue to lay down upside down on the couch. Getting a bit light headed, I slowly get down and hit my head on the floor. "OW!!" I yelped and got up, rubbing my head. "Told you so." Garroth laughed and started to run to the kitchen. "The cookies are mine!!" I walk towards him and laugh a bit. "You can get them only if I can feed them to you. You probably jinxed me so this is what you get." Garroth frowned at this statement. "Noooo...I can eat on my ownn..." I shook my head and grabbed the cookie jar. "Sit down, Gar Gar. I'm feeding you." Garroth sighed in frustration, "Fineeee....Wait, did you just call me that?" I blushed red and shook my head again. "N..no no no! I didn't say that!" Garroth shrugged it off, trying to trust me. "Alright Laurance. Feed meeee...I want meh cookies!" I laugh silently and nodded. "Alright. Nrrrr....." I try to imitate airplane noises as I put the cookie in his mouth. "Don't 'Nrrrr' me!" He shouted. I laughed again, "Fine fine. Just share me at least a bit." Garroth shook his head, "No no, how about we play a game?" I raised an eyebrow. "Alright? Tell me about it." He thinks for a second. "Oh, it was originally called the Pocky Game, but we only have cookies so...we can use those. Do you know how to play?" I blushed red and nodded. "Y..yup." I stuttered out. Garroth smiled brightly, "Great! Let's play!"

[MEANWHILE..]

"Eeeee!! They're gonna do the pocky game!!!" Kawaii~Chan whisper yelled. Zane sighed, "I thought we were actually gonna have a sleepover." Aphmau nodded, "Yes, we are. Rrright after we spy on these two." Dante and Travis looked at each other in confusion.

[---------------]

Garroth started first. He bit the cookie on his end. Laurance did his next. Then Garroth went again, then Laurance. They mostly took small bites, since some were big. Their lips were getting closer to each other's. Garroth went again, and after Laurance's last bite on the cookie...

"Chu~"

[THIRD PERSON]

Laurance went in for it, leading both to being tomato faced. "I-I'M SO SORRY GARROTH!" Laurance yelled loudly. "I-IT'S OKAY! IT WAS A GAME, S-SO THAT'S FINE!" Laurance sighs in relief. "Thank Irene...At least KC or Aph isn't here...they would have shipped us to death.." Garroth nodded in agreement.

That night, the two played Mario Kart all night and cuddled up on the couch to bed, with Mr. Huffle on top.

[WORD COUNT:1134!!]