UPDCT:Chapter Four

AN: Hello everyone. I know I didn't update the last and this chapter early because I had been a little bit busy, but don't worry it won't be repeated.
I also want to inform those who wish to contribute that you can make covers and then email me at   hamzasaliha92@gmail.com. I will really appreciate it. The last chapter was a cliffhanger so here you go, another chapterrrr.

*********************
"YOU."
"YOU."
      They both shouted in unison. They were shocked to see each other in such a place.
Salma got up still shocked.

"What are you doing here." She asked him.
He looked at her with fury in his eyes "I'm supposed to be asking you that."he answered coldly.

"Wow, I have a  very long way to go."she thought.
"How can he be so cold . Can't he at least try to be polite. What a disgusting personality."
She decided to tell him what she was doing there.
      "I came to see a friend and I bumped into you, sorry for that." She sighed.
" Well I have To go now.

No answer.

"Ya Allah, this man can't talk. How am I supposed to live with him this way. Allah save me from all evil."

        She walked past him and she entered the café and he followed her curious as to why she came to the café.
  As they entered, he watched her walk away and he was surprised to see that she was heading towards Kamila.
  "Was Kamila the friend she came to see? It can't be. They can't be friends . How am I supposed to tell Kamila that she is my wife to be."

"WHAT"
"My wife to be. Ugh." "This is ridiculous."

He went out immediately before Kamila sees  him and he went straight to his friend's house.

He dialed his number and his friend, Abdulmalik's voice came from the other line.

"Hey buddy, how are you."
"Fine I'm heading to your house now. You home?" Muhammad said desperately waiting for his answer.

"No I'm not." Joked Abdulmalik