UPDCT: Chapter Ten.

This chapter is dedicated to hafseii.

AN: Hey guys. Here is the chapter that I promised. I've finally finished my exams. Please everyone I would like you to check this amazing book named My messed up life by my friend sauda_k
*************
          Salma had returned home from her In-laws' residence. She was exhausted both physically and mentally. All she needs was sleep.
     It was already late and from all indications, Muhammad didn't come back home. The door was locked when she arrived so she had to use her key to open it.
     She really wanted to sleep so she decided to do so. She couldn't just wait for Muhammad to come back. What if he won't come back. After all he has his problems and that the last person he would want to see is her. Since he also has a key then everything was good. She turned behind her and locked the door then she proceeded to go to her room. Sleeping was the best solution to her own problems as long as she lived with Muhammad. She felt bad knowing Kamila was sick so she made a mental note to visit her the next day.
*****************
       Muhammad came back home after midnight. When he saw the door locked, he thought Salma was still out because he had dropped at his parent's to get her but they told him that she left.
        He searched the house and he found her in her room sleeping comfortably. She looked peaceful and he envied her. If only it was Kamila whom he would come back to see every day, it would have been better. Her smile, her beautiful laughter, but all he gets to see everyday after work was Salma's face.

"Ya Allah." He thought.

He remembered Salma being an orphan. It made think about how Salma could live with nobody to stand for her. He felt bad for her then. If only Kamila's condition made him feel that way, what if she died. Then he would feel worse. As for Salma, hers was worst. She had no parents. He really never imagined his parent's death. But then just like his mother said, there are many orphans out there and he can be one also as long as everyone will die. His parents may die before him.
           All he wanted to know at that moment was that Kamila was okay and then everything will be back to normal.
       Kamila being in the hospital had changed his mood completely. He felt the pain curse through him every second. He was afraid to loose her. Her condition was so bad to the extent that chemotherapy was of no use. He looked at Salma again. Why would she be in peace while everything was going on.

"Idiot! You never told her. Do you even think she's in peace. She lost her parents mister." A voice in his head spoke.
        He felt like taking everything off his shoulders. But then
"Allah is the best of all planners." He thought. Whatever Allah planned for him was the best. He couldn't change anything.
           His stomach growled as he stared at Salma. He decided to go and grab something from the fridge before going to bed. Actually he didn't eat anything since that morning. That was if he could eat anything. Everything was in a mess.
***************
         Salma woke up early the next morning, took her shower, get herself dressed and ate. She wanted to visit Kamila after her classes. As she was about to leave she remembered that she didn't know which hospital Kamila was admitted so she had to ask Muhammad even though she didn't want to.
           She headed to his room thinking of how he would treat her. She knew that it would definitely not be good but she had to try.
When she got to his room, she knocked on his door.