UPDCT: Chapter Eleven.

This chapter is dedicated to kahdeeja.

AN: Hello guyz hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Please I will appreciate it if you correct my mistakes. The last chapter we lost an Important character. I hope this chapter pays for the loss.
I will also like to recommend The guy I always loved by alaminu.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak! From Saliha. very sorry for the late update but I couldn't publish a new chapter because I was admitted in the hospital. I was very weak. Pray for my fast recovery. This is also a Happy Birthday to my dear friend sauda_k even though it's late. I wish you many blessed years to come.
**************
      Kamila just died.
The only person Muhammad has ever loved was now no more.
        The day passed by in a blur. The next day, after Kamila's janazah, Muhammad retired back home. He was in a bad condition. It was as if his heart was shot with a gun. His other half was gone. He was heartbroken, he was... No word would describe how he felt and looked. He looked like a typical zombie *just exaggerating*. But he looked terrible.
      He was sitting in the living room reciting the Qur'an. It was the only thing he could do at the moment to cool his crying heart.

         It was a Saturday so Salma was also at home. She was at the kitchen cooking. She normally doesn't cook with Muhammad on weekends but considering his condition she cooked the food including him.
               After she finished cooking, she set the food on the dining table and proceeded to call Muhammad.

      Muhammad was done with reciting the Qur'an and was currently lying on the couch probably thinking.

      Salma cleared her throat to get his attention. "Emm, the food is done. It's on the dining table, if you wish to eat."she said as he looked up at her.

  "In thought I told you never to cook for me. I don't need it."he replied grumbly.

"I...I jus..just.." Salma stammered. She couldn't find the right words to fit in.

"Leave it there and go."said Muhammad while she was trying to figure out what to say.

         Salma have been wanting to talk to him about Kamila since the previous day but she couldn't muster the courage to do so. She thought it was the right time to do it so she started.
"Muhammad you've been bottling things inside of you for long now. Let it all out, you will feel better. I know how it feels to loose someone dear to you but if you keep on holding it in you will be emotionally and physically affected."