Jake's Friends

This morning I woke up at 7 in a unfamiliar room. Then I remembered I am at the team 10 house. I got out of bed then went to the shower downstairs with my clothes. I got in the shower and turned the water on warm and washed my hair, body, and shaved my legs. When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and dried off. Then I put lotion on my whole body. Then I got dressed in (outfit down below)

I had the jacket unbuttoned, but the jacket was still tied

I had the jacket unbuttoned, but the jacket was still tied. I blow dried my hair. Then I brushed through my hair. After that I curled my long brown hair. By the time I was done with that it was 8. When I left the bathroom I put my clothes in my room in the dirty clothes basket I have in there. I left my room and went in the kitchen and ate an apple. After I ate breakfast I went into the office and saw Erica and Nick talking so I went into the office and pulled up a rolly chair and sat next to them. "We were just talking about what we should do for your birthday." Erica told me. "I don't want to do anything for my birthday it's not like I'm turning 16." I told them. "Ya but it is going to be you 15 birthday." Nick said with his British accent that I love. (A/N I changed her age to 14 instead of 15) "Ok you guys can throw me a party." I told them. "Yes!" They both yelled. I left the room and I saw 2 boys who were probably my age. "Jaylen these are Isaak and Ethan." Jake said to me. "Hey and Jake I like you Grammer." I said to the crazy boys. "Haha very funny." Jake said to me. "Ya I know you shouldn't of had skipped college your still young so if being a YouTuber doesn't work out you can go to college same for your brother." I said to Jake. "Savage." I heard Jake muttered. "Hey Jake can my 4 year old cousin come over you can use him for content." Ethan asked Jake. "Ya." Jake responded back to Ethan. "Good because he's already on his way." Ethan said. "You knew he was going to say yes." I asked. "I was hoping so." Ethan said. "Stop flirting love birds." Isaak said. Me and Ethan both blushed and looked the other way. "Aww look their both blushing." Erica said. "I knew they would start liking each other, but not this soon." Tessa and Erica said. "I don't like him/her." We both said at the same time. The doorbell rang saving me and Ethan from another awkward conversation. I opened the door and saw the cutest little boy. "You most be Ethan's cousin." I said to the little boy. "Ya I am." Said the little boy. "Come in what's your name." I said to him. "Okay and Luke." Luke said. This was him (little boy down below)

 This was him (little boy down below)

8 hours later

We are watching a movie right now and Luke is in my room sleeping. I feel my eyes get heavy and I lower my head to Ethan's shoulder. I feel him wrap his arm around my back and I smile as I fall asleep.